All reviews restaurant next door the pub reception team bathroom fan lenny henry main road comfortable bed arrowe park restaurant attached rooms were very clean would definitely stay here again excellent stay night's sleep we've stayed visiting family couple of nights the ground floor
Reviewed 27 February 2018

An excellent travel experience. One of the best Premier Inns I have ever stopped at, Food is excellent value & quality. If I was travelling to Liverpool or the surrounding area I would not hesitate to stay again at the Greasby location. The staff are most helpful & accommodating, nothing is too much trouble.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2018

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2018

No problem from start to end of stay. The staff in the restaurant went above and beyond in making our stay and celebratory meal perfect. I chose the flexible room rate whilst being marginally more expensive actually ended up saving my wife and me £250 as we had to leave earlier than originally planned, through un-foreseen circumstances. (Absolutely nothing to do with the Premier Inn or the restaurant).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

I believe this Premier Inn was refurbished in 2017, certainly the restaurant was, and everything was looking bright and clean. I could not fault the room (clean, had everything we needed including tea making facilities) or the service (friendly and efficient). In fact, for the money (around £50 for 1 night) it was excellent value. We got a good night’s sleep in a room that was quiet (although I could hear a small whirring noise from the fan in the bathroom, but nothing too annoying - I’m a light sleeper) with a really comfortable bed. The bathroom was spotless and there was plenty of hot water. If only the Wifi had been free (in this day and age I believe it should be - not £5 for 24 hours) then I could not fault Premier Inn’s offering. We were attending a funeral the next day and we drove from Brighton that day, so we were tired and tense when we arrived. We soon relaxed when we got into our room, and it was just so easy and relaxing to eat at the restaurant downstairs which had good bistro-style food. Based on this trip I would definitely use a Premier Inn again if they were all up to this standard.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I turned up very earlier on the day of check in due and due to having “man flu” asked if I could have a room straight away. Lindsay on reception couldn’t help enough and even went to the room to make sure the heating was on for me! Completely over and above service, which probably wouldn’t have happened in many other hotels. Thanks so much!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business