1,332 results
All reviews hakata station convenient location concierge staff bus terminal amu plaza excellent hotel triple room three nights air purifier luxury room free wifi comfortable hotel underground tunnel few minutes walk comfortable stay japanese breakfast shops and restaurants
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel was unbeatable. Lift direct to B1 linked directly to the underground passage to Hakata Station, the Hakata malls and bus terminal. Rain or shine, not a bit of issue.

The service was impeccable. The friendly staff ‘danced’ to guests who needed assistance; proactive and passionate!

Breakfast came in 2 options on 2nd floor: International or Japanese Restaurant. The International’s could be crowded and had to wait for table during peak breakfast times. Tried the Japanese set with porridge (or rice), it was absolutely delicious and, without doubt the taste of fine Japanese culture.

Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Fats88
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

It was My Girlfriend brithday when we check-in. I have tried to ask for preparing a cake. The cumtomer service confirmed the price and detail with me quickly and The hotel accepted my special request for drawing a cartoon on the cake. Moreover, a small gift has gave to my GF.

The breakfast was good and the location was very close to JR/ sub-way station.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Simonwcm
Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Came here for two nights with my parents who don’t speak English nor Japanese. They got good help from the concierge staff who came from UK and could speak perfect Mandarin, Cantonese and English. My parents got a lot of help from him and could go around the area and do all the shopping they needed around the Hakata station area (it was a 5min walk from hotel).

We enjoyed this hotel a lot, as it was close to everything we need without taking our car (they have a decent car park that allows you to park the car overnight for approximately USD15 per night. Good restaurants around the Hakata station.

The hotel itself is clean and shower was good too. Just a pity that the WiFi is not fast enough and we had to use our own WiFi portal to support our work internet access.

Overall, still a very good hotel that we will recommend.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank RebeccaW3929
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Location is very good as it is next to Hakata train and bus station. Only spent one night but we experienced old-school attentive Japanese service at this older but still very nice hotel. I remember the staff kindly brought over to the older couple checking in next to us a seat instead of having to stand at the check in. The concierge also helped me book a motsunabe restaurant and I communicated with them prior to arriving to in Japan via email, and when we arrived they provided a paper map with bus and train directions to the restaurant - very helpful! I think like in most Japanese hotels you have to pay extra to use the pool and gym (which we didn't use). Excellent service - would love to stay there again if we have a chance.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank barkley75
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

It is near hakata station and very spacious room we will back here again
Breakfast also prepare good food.
They prepare also baby chair for my grandson.
And we can ask big size for yukata.
And we got non smoking room as our reserved.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family