See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2018

The location is at the center of Nagoya which is Sakae. The staffs are very accommodating. The room is a bit cramped but since we are only two, it is already enough for us. The room is being cleaned everyday and all toiletries are being replenished as well. I will recommend this to my friends and family.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

The room and bed of this hotel was bigger that I expected. The staff are so friendly. I stayed here 2 nights with 2 types of room. For my recommend the room type Japanese style was really good. It worth to stay here even though the location was surround by the club and bar. It is close to train station “Sakae” exit no. 13 about 7 minutes.

If you have a big luggage you can use the elevator of the shopping where connect to the train station to go to the floor. But please noted that if you have morning flight and if the shopping mall is not open yet you have to use stair to bring you luggage down.

There are restaurant near hotel too and it really good.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Darinullah
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel and r is conveniently located pretty nearby the train station, close by 3 convenient stores and best of all, nearby the late night chicken wing supper place, Yamachan! I really enjoyed my stay although the tiny room needed a. It of adjustment. I could see the Nagoya station tower from my room and it is beautifully lit at night. Rooms are clean, service is great and the room amenities and good too. Overall, great experience!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Thank you to the front desk gentlemen and ladies of Smile Hotel. They were sincerely welcoming and accommodating; made our first night again in Nagoya warm and comfortable. Try their lovely compact hotel especially if you're a shy person--you will feel relaxed and happy. The room was compact with all the amenities and the hotel, strategically located. (I especially like the plastic giveaway hairbrush that is surprisingly gentle on the scalp and that I still use now--special commendation to the manufacturer and the hotel purchaser who chose it.) I would love to go back to Smile Hotel!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2015

Hotel staff were VERY helpful and professional, all different types of activities and eateries in the area surrounding the hotel. Rooms were kinda small compared to what we are use to in the States, but very nice, clean and we'll kept. Finding transportation to the airport would have been difficult, lucky we had friends there that were able to take us around town and to the airport..

Overall the trip was a very nice and we will return next year

Date of stay: March 2015