“Odaiba is the best”

Price range: US$9 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Shinbashi Shiodome, Odaiba
Neighbourhood: Shinbashi Shiodome, Odaiba
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve tried few other Kua’aina and Odaiba is the best. Best service, great view and burgers are much better than that of Shibuya. (Don’t bother with Shibuya) Eating in restaurant is good but I would recommend you get a take out and eat by the beach. Burgers are great but turkey sandwich is awesome. Shrimp popcorn is a must too.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

I ordered a simple cheeseburger with fries -- something I have missed since moving to Japan. The burger was excellent -- meat cooked just right and came with very nice cheese. The fries were super small (in size) so it felt like the meal wasn't complete. The staff were very friendly and the restaurant was super clean. The view of Odaiba from the window was fantastic to enjoy during my meal! I hope to visit again!

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

While on Odaiba visiting Toyota Showcase, museum and walking near the water, we decided to go eat at this near place. It is a chain of Burger in Japan from Hawaï. The avocado burger is a must! Big burgers, tasty, fresh ingredients. The only burger we had during a 2 weeks vacation. I recommend this place. My pictures shows the fake plastic burger plate from the display and the real one I received! Can see the difference? lol

Reviewed 1 July 2018

We ran across this beautiful restaurant with a view. Loved sitting here eating great food and watching the water. Cute boats all lit-up out in the water. The hamburger was huge and great. The Mahi Mahi was so good. Loved it here.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

this restaurant is located on the corner of Aqua City in Odaiba, and has a great view of the skyline of Tokyo, we has the deep fried shrimp starter, which was excellent, and two burgers which were very good

The staff were very helpful and helped with the ordering process, which is done at the counter before you sit down, would eat here again