14 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$858
TravelocityUS$858
HurbUS$869
4,258 results
All reviews new york grill lost in translation peak lounge amazing hotel mt fuji pool and gym 41st floor concierge tokyo robes subway narita
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2022

High Class hotel, perfect welcoming - all attentions required to hosts - very good restaurants and food - the rooms are very clean, large, and the view on Tokyo is stunning from high floors - will definitley come back for my next professional stay

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Marketing Department, マーケティング at Park Hyatt Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2022

Thank you for staying with us at Park Hyatt Tokyo and your warm words.
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.
Look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2022

Very high standard hotel, I really loved the experience. Breakfast was a bit pricy, but very sophisticated. It's a shame there was no buffet, I would have preferred that to be honest. The room was wonderful, I would recommend to anyone who wants a peaceful and relaxing night!

2  Thank cottersy

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.
We are delighted to hear that you had a great time here, and have shared your feedback with our staff and management team.
Look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 7 May 2022

Najeeb was super friendly and amazing and was very caring and kind. He made sure to check if we were ok at all times and went above and beyond with her service and politeness. He was caring and thoughtful

Amazing service

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2022

Overall my stay was okay, but not what I expected. I was very excited about staying at this hotel with the wonderful views, I envisioned drinking coffee, having lunch and staring out into the city, or drinking at the bar and enjoying the view. The restaurants were not able to accommodate. The peak lounge does not have a full menu and there is a 2hr limit on the bar, and it closes early, 10pm I think.

Also, i had my privacy light on and was disrupted 2x. The beds were hard, but I think that’s The Japanese culture.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank andrewjj26
Park Hyatt Tokyo, マーケティング at Park Hyatt Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2022

Thank you very much for staying with us and providing your feedback.

Please accept our sincere apology for not exceeding your expectations during your stay on this occasion.
We have already shared your comments among our teams in order to improve the service.

We do hope to welcome you back in the future, and thank you again for taking the time to share your experiences.

Reviewed 12 April 2022

My first experience at the Hyatt Tokyo and Japan, I was made to feel very welcome and at ease by the very professional staff and will be going back to there soon. The facilitys including restaurants spa etc are very good and the veiw is awesome.

Date of stay: April 2022
1  Thank J9093DFjohnk
Park Hyatt Tokyo, マーケティング at Park Hyatt Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2022

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your comments.
We are delighted to hear that you had a great time here, and look forward to welcoming you again soon!