19 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Hotels.com
US$236
Free cancellation until 13/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$224
Expedia.comUS$236
PricelineUS$232
Agoda.comUS$239
5,894 results
All reviews executive lounge marble lounge junior suite shinjuku station breakfast buffet convenience store concierge tokyo train yen
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 March 2022

This Hilton is centrally located in the heart of Tokyo. Convenient access to trains. The staff at this hotel is exceptionally professional and accommodating. I have been staying at this hotel for work when I am in Tokyo and the staff here never let me down. The restaurants are also excellent with great choices of cuisine.

Date of stay: March 2022
1  Thank dlcasan
Representative Hotel Services, オーナー at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2022

Dear dlcasan,

Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel, and we are delighted to read that you found the hotels convenient location to the Tokyo metro subway a benefit of staying at Hilton Tokyo.
We have a great team who work very hard to ensure everything is just right. Looking forward to have you with us again!

Reviewed 10 March 2022

Tamura-san the guest Relation Manager was very welcoming. The food at the lounge was very nice, as well at the breakfast. The room service was a bit expensive, but very tasty. Very nice venue as usual.

Date of stay: March 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Representative Hotel Services, オーナー at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2022

Dear fvajp,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - every review is very valuable.
We appreciate your kind comments and these warm words will certainly encourage all the team members to provide even better hospitality.
We have a great team who work very hard to ensure everything is just right.
We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Hiton Tokyo, hopefully sometime in the near future.

Reviewed 12 January 2022

I am currently staying at the Hilton for 2 nights. My wife and I arrived today, tired and decided to eat dinner at the Marble Lounge, which is a buffet style. I'm an Intercontinental (IHG) guy usually, but I decided to give it a try. What a mistake!!! I don't know what happened but this had to be the WORST restaurant I have ever been to.

Food - Score: 1
The choice of food was small and limited. Risotto/Paella (with 3 poor shrimp scared to death in the whole pot), Cabbage stir-fry (almost empty), Creamy spinach (the best choice IF you like spinach), the saddest pork loin (have plenty of water with that to avoid choking) and the worst roast beef - super tough and endless chewing. And the Asian section was even worse! Yakisoba (cheapest quality ever, you can just buy similar flavor and texture from the convenience stores), plain rice and miso soup (nothing fancy). The salad section was SO SAD...few bits of greens here and there. The bread selection was disappointing too - the bread rolls were cold and hard, didn't taste fresh at all. Why I gave 1 and not 0? They had my favorite blue cheese (along with another cheese). Overall: Disappointing!

Service - Score: 0
I arrived and the lady did not offer drink menu or explained anything in English. The guy in charge of cutting the meat looked gloomy and unhappy (perhaps he had a bad day?) but he was very friendly and a complete change in attitude toward his female coworker when she was chatting with him and getting a plate of meat from him.

The floor service was nonexistent. No one came to take our plates away even though the staff there walked past us many times so we had to push used plates to make room on that table. We had to pile up used plastic gloves on the plates too. Hearing this description might make you feel that the restaurant was fully packed with people, but not at all! And it was only 7:30 pm. Not acceptable considering the price: 7,000 yen (60 USD) per person!!!! I would have had a better experience at the convenience store if only I knew how poor the quality of service and limited choice of food was offered there.

To top it off, when I decided to go to the register to pay for this lousy meal, I was the one who said "Thank you" to the guy at the register. What a poor customer service, I was shocked. The whole atmosphere at the Lounge was quite depressing.

And I'm not in a budget room here! I'm staying in executive suite! So, for anyone considering the Marble Lounge, NO! Strong NO! Better to spend that amount of money at another restaurant. Not worth it.

The room is lovely though!

Room tip: Executive Suite are great
Date of stay: January 2022
6  Thank jeremiehenri
Representative Hotel Services, オーナー at Hilton Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2022

Dear jeremiehenri,

First of all, thank you very much for staying with us at Hilton Tokyo for the past 2 days.

We would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback regarding your experience at Marble Lounge.

We were very disappointed to read your feedback regarding the dinner service and the food quality at Marble Lounge.

We are aware that the assistant restaurant manager already apologized to you personally, but please also accept our sincere apology for what you have gone through in your entire dinner experience.
They are certainly not indicative of Hilton’s usual high standards, and we shared all your feedback within my team as well as the management.
We have also shared your feedback about the food quality and buffet refilling with our Executive chef. We will make sure of delivering exceptional service and the best quality of food selections.

Once again, we would like to thank you for your valuable feedback, and we certainly hope you will return to the Marble lounge in the future, so we can provide you with a dining experience that you will remember for all the right reasons.

We wish you and your family are staying safe and healthy, and we look forward to welcome you back here at Hilton Tokyo.

Kindest regards,

Marble lounge Manager

Reviewed 22 October 2021

Highly recommended. The service was great. Hotel is near a train station. Love that you can either have your breakfast in room or in the restaurant. We tried both. I think i love the in-room service better. Lol.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 19 September 2021

Outstanding executive lounge and prompt service. It was an enjoyable stay during a conference trip to Tokyo, with a great location to places I needed to visit. The cleanliness of the facility was impeccable.

Date of stay: September 2021