8 people are viewing this hotel
US$299
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
US$299
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$205
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Hotels.comUS$299
KimptonUS$257
TravelocityUS$299
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2022

I stayed at the Kimpton in Shinjuku on ma last night in Japan, before relocating to Europe; I wanted to make my last day special, and was not disappointed. I mentioned I was leaving when asked about the purpose of my stay while checking in, and I guess they informed the entire staff, who in turn made sure my last hours in Tokyo were special: everyone was so thoughtful and kind, bidding me farewell. Breakfast was amazing, too :)

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 19 April 2022 via mobile

A bit out of the city with a beautiful , modern design. The amazing staff, checking in was a pleasure with H. San who made it such a experience.
Love the fresh modern look, room spacious enough for one person. Comfortable bed, great amenities selection and a bathtub I fit in.
Service is fast and very polite, very easy as you got an tablet to select

Room tip: ~ 15 min. Shinjuku Station If you are sensitive to noise, it’s an animal friendly hotel. Try the breakfast smoothie ! Yummy 😊
Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 March 2022

Everything you would expect from a Kimpton in a major city. Sophisticated interiors, comfy and modern rooms and an absolutely stellar choice for breakfast. The staff is friendly and incredibly accommodating (even when you end-up checking in late at night). Would definitely recommend.

Date of stay: February 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 November 2021

Excellent stay. From check-in to check out, the staff was warm, friendly, and accommodating. Amenities were superb - modern/fully equipped gym, free coffee for guests in the morning (called "Morning Kickstart), gourmet breakfast (booked +1500 yen for choice of two items and unlimited beverages which was well worth it), and much more. Didn't get a chance to check out dinner but looked amazing and will definitely try on my next visit. Thanks, Kimpton Shinjuku

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 5 February 2021

It was my second visit here, both as a Spire Elite member. Last time, I was upgraded to Jr.Suite but this time, recieved the room reserved.

For solo stay, the room was spacious enough.
Some of the equiptments weren't there due to Covid but it was fine.

I passed the Social Hour to work in the room, and instead ordered veagan lasagna, which was pretty good.

Brunch at the restaurant is a bit too much.
The quality was good.

I'm planning a next visit. It would be nicer to have Inner Circle tier, but I think I have to wait till the end of the year to get it. Thank you.

Date of stay: February 2021