“MomoParadise is a delight”

Ranked #3 of 418 Restaurants in Kabukicho
Price range: US$24 - US$68
Cuisines: Barbecue, Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Description: All you can eat beef,pork ,vegetables,rice,udon, shabu-shabu (100min) ¥2700 sukiyakih.(100min) ¥2700
Reviewed 25 March 2018

I arrived at this nondescript place in the middle of Shinjuku an hour and a half early than my friends. They went to that Mt. Fuji trip and I decided not to. First, I know that it would be unusually long and second, I think that the majestic mountain would not appear before us, oh, no, not this time.

Anyway, when I arrived I asked the man at the front desk if this is MomoParadise. After I showed him my meal ticket, he told me yes. However, my friends haven't arrived yet so I have to wait for them to come before I can secure a seat.

The place is a-okey. Nothing fancy--just your typical Japanese resto. What struck me the most is the ambiance of the place. It does'nt strike you as utterly impressive and you will feel that the place is just that, a-okey.

But the food, and the shabu-shabu is near heavenly. The meats are fresh. The vegetables, especially those special mushrooms, yummy, and all are fresh.

The service is very nice and the young waiters do speak in English. The only thing that disappointed me was the absence of roasted malt tea, something which I expected here, but haven't found yet. It has been my second day in Japan and I haven't eaten any sashimi or sushi--yet. I did love my Japanese breakfast in the hotel though, and that curry ramen in that resto which is just a few meters away from my hotel.

Anyway, I recommend this restaurant anytime.

1  Thank richardelmerrivera
謙二関川, Manager at Momo Paradise Kabukicho Honten, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for coming our restaurant and good comment.
Also, we will think about the tea that you mentioned and take it as advice.
Thank you so much again, and enjoy your trip in Tokyo!!

Have a nice day:)

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Must come here! Fantastic. Shabu shabu location, great all you can eat rates and ask for J.W Choi he is the man.

1  Thank Jeff Y

Dear Jeff

Thank you for coming.
It was very glad to meet you.
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the meal!

Have fun in Tokyo, and please come again when you visit to Tokyo next time:)

Enjoy your day with cherry blossom!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Very delicious Shabushabu and Sukiyaki.
You must go and eat!! Reasonable price and high quality meat and vegetables!!^^
Want to go again!

1  Thank cool0909
謙二関川, 支配人 at Momo Paradise Kabukicho Honten, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for your good comment.
we are also happy to hear that you had great time in our restaurant.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Have a nice day!

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Good service.. good food.. English speaking staffs make it easy for us. All u can eat is value for money... will be back again

謙二関川, 支配人 at Momo Paradise Kabukicho Honten, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for your good comment.
We are also happy to hear that you had great time in our restaurant.

We look forward to seeing you again.
Have a nice day!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Not that it’s a bad thing. The restaurant is more open plan, with fewer booths. The staffing has also changed. The level of English spoken is pretty good. The same time limited (100minutes) serving of food, a mixture of meats and vegetables & extra for drinks (400¥ for soft drinks/tea/coffee). Really is an experience worth enjoying. Certainly works your chopsticks skills.

謙二関川, 支配人 at Momo Paradise Kabukicho Honten, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Thank you so much for selecting our restaurant to spend your valuable time and supporting our restaurant.please,come to eat again.