Lowest prices for your stay
US$72
View deal
Free cancellation until 11/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$57
View deal
Free cancellation until 12/06/22
TravelocityUS$72
Hotels.comUS$72
HurbUS$110
1,285 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020

Well, My fiance and I stayed 5 nights.
Room is clean but narrow .
We got high floor room with city view , is beautiful in the night.
We regret, we didn't spend more at sky bar, that is the most beautiful spot to enjoy city view at night .
They have shopping mall too at the ground floor and the hotel location is right in the middle of city, so easy for us to go everywhere in Lovely Yokohama City .
I got the problem with the safety box, my passport and wallet was inside of the safety box, when i tried to open it, it's doesn't work so we call the reception to fix it,
They fixed soon (fast response)
And second think that i didn't understand, in the room there is tiny trash bin, so is not big enough for our trash, so we just leave it beside of trash bin then we go out , when we came back to our room, the house kipper just took the trash inside of the bin only and didn't take the trash beside of the bin.
So we called the front desk again to take the trash (weird policy)
I expected to get clean room with no trash left, but we have to leave the note on the trash to tell the house kipper.
And also I always got freeze in the room especially after shower, the room should be warmer in the winter ,

Note For the hotel :
Need be more faster to handle check in , we been handled by a trainee, I don't say that trainee is not good, but the senior staff suppose to accompany the trainee.
So the guests could be handle more faster to get check in

But overall is good , thank you shinjuku Prince Hotel for your service and thank you for your kindness , we enjoyed our stay, and my fiance said she want us to stay at Shinjuku Prince Hotel again next time ,

Room tip: High floor is to cold for me , the heater need get warmer
Date of stay: February 2020
ShinjukuPrinceHotel, Reservation Department at Shinjuku Prince Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel.
We are also grateful for your honest opinions.

We feel very honored that you were pleased with the hotel's location and view.

We are truly sorry that we made the check-in procedure unpleasant for you.

We will share your suggestions with the related departments, and strive even more to improve our level of service going forward.

Our entire staff wholeheartedly awaits your next visit.

Reviewed 23 February 2020

We chose this hotel for it's location in Shinjuku which was great. It's above a local train station, and 500m from the JR Line to catch the shinkansen to Nagano for our ski trip. There were so many restaurants nearby. Our room on 18th floor with great views, private bathroom, fridge, toiletries and free wifi. We spent two nights in a standard room with double bed against the wall. I did not realise how tiny a 13sqm room is. No space for suitcase. We had 2 sets of skis and boots in our room because the reception told us there was no storage room. We took up their offer of not getting our room serviced to help the environment, to receive 500yen voucher to spend inhouse. Later we found it doesn't cover the cost of a cup of coffee (660yen) or glass of wine (850yen). We were charged 110yen for ice delivered to our room. We stayed at this hotel again the following week after our skiing. We were booked a standard room again and asked if it were possible to receive an upgrade to a bigger room. The reception wanted us to pay a lot more money for this. I think we were paying too much already and I thought being returning customers, that they might let us have a free upgrade. I read someone else's review who had received a free upgrade. I also noticed on our check in this time that some people were getting their ski bags out of storage. So this time at least we did not have to have them in our tiny room. The travel agent counter were very helpful booking our tour to Mt Fuji.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

So much to do in Shinjuku on the way to the Japan ski fields, Prince was a good place to stay close to the thriving heart of Tokyo. Beds were comfortable staff were helpful cant really fault this place, would recommend to some passing through.

Date of stay: February 2020
ShinjukuPrinceHotel, Reservation Department at Shinjuku Prince Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2020

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Shinjuku Prince Hotel.
Further, we are grateful to receive your honest impressions.

We are greatly honored to hear that you were satisfied with your recent stay with us.

We will work hard to keep improving our level of service.

All of us at Shinjuku Prince Hotel earnestly await your next stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2020 via mobile

It was our last 2 nights and we didn’t have much expectations about the place after our trip and experience with hotels in japan. But quite to the contrary the people there were friendly and helpful ! It’s a big hotel in the station which is convenient. There is not so much noise coming from the trains which is great.
The room has a decent size and even if not sparkling new it’s quite a cozy place.

Their bar at the top has a wonderful view and they should advertise it more.

The breakfast is expensive but you get occidental food.

All in all they were helpful and we recommend the hotel !

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank florep536

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Shinjuku Prince Hotel.
We also greatly appreciate your feedback.

It appears that you were satisfied with your stay this time. We are honored that you fell this way.
We continually work to make sure we are providing the best service possible.

We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Really nice hotel in Shinjuku close to train station and everything else. Walked everywhere. Just spent a week there and it was great. Originally booked a twin standard room. 15 sq meters is way smaller than I thought. Too small for two beds. Walked in and immediately walked back out. After thirty minutes of pleading with the front desk they upgraded me to a 30 sq meter room. So much better. Take my advice. If you are going with a friend and booking the twin beds room, the cheap one is too small. Would have ruined my vacation. Luckily the front desk people hooked me up with the free upgrade. Really thankful for that. Stay at this hotel if you want to walk to station, bars, and restaurants.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Lhill3580
ShinjukuPrinceHotel, Reservation Department at Shinjuku Prince Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2020

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Shinjuku Prince Hotel.
Further, we are grateful to receive your honest impressions.

We will work hard to keep improving our level of service.

All of us at Shinjuku Prince Hotel earnestly await your next stay.