4 people are viewing this hotel
US$101
Free cancellation until 14/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$85
FindHotel
US$79
Hotels.comUS$97
PricelineUS$101
travelup.comUS$105
2,594 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2020

Good location. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are CLEAN. Breakfast buffet was worth the money. Read in some reviews that there were touts near and they might be annoying, but no one came to bothered my group. Unlike some hotels that choose dim lights or dark colours for atmosphere, we particularly liked the brightness of the room.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 88echiu
Reviewed 10 January 2020

My wife and I used to stay at Citadines at the end of December during our vacation in Tokyo. Our choice was based on location and cost of stay. Seems it was the best choice! Also a very helpful personal should be mentioned, Overall - a very good value for money.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank FedorMatveev
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

I traveled to Japan in December 2019 as part of a Japan/Thailand solo trip. The hotel is centrally located in Shinjuku and served as a great base for exploring the city (in fact, it’s right in front of the famous Golden Gai). I found the room straightforward/clean - your basic hotel set up. The staff was friendly and helpful, and held my luggage as I explored the city after check-out on my last day. They even mailed my post cards for me. I would pick this spot again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank ELGATONYC1
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Exceptional service, location and rooms for a family stay. Would highly recommend this hotel when travelling to Tokyo. We stayed for 7 nights and would definitely come again next time we are in Japan.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Racey55
Reviewed 2 January 2020

This experience was OK.
Front desk staff were extremely friendly and helpful.
We liked the hotel location, which was right in the mess of Kabukicho. Steps from Golden Gai and near the metro. Tons of bars and restaurants on the doorstep.
The rooms are pretty small but at least we had somewhere to put our bags without tripping over them.
The rooms were clean but did feel dated ie. chair was falling apart, bed sagged in the middle.

3  Thank Esspoe