Lowest prices for your stay
US$59
US$46
Hotels.comUS$59
Orbitz.comUS$59
FindHotelUS$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 January 2017

A family friend arranged the room for me, as my existing lodgings were not in a convenient location for my trip.

The room was small but completely sufficient for what I needed. This hotel is directly above the Mejiro subway station, right on the Yamanote subway line.

Included with my room were breakfast tickets for the restaurant on the main floor. At the buffet you could help yourself to Japanese or Western style breakfast options - fantastic for my jet-lagged stomach!

All-in-all, a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Janelle K
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This is a business hotel in a relatively quiet location, with good connections to buses and trains, making it easy to reach any destination in Tokyo. It's not a luxury hotel so room was small but everything worked except wi-fi, which was intermittent. The staff were helpful restoring a connection. They are also terribly polite but not so willing to help with luggage. Facilities are adequate, but it would have been nice to have somewhere to put clothes besides on hangers. We stayed for 2 weeks so didn't want to leave our clothes in our cases - I emptied a cupboard containing a kettle to put my T-shirts in. There is a coin laundry on the top floor and plenty of convenience stores and restaurants nearby. Because our stay was fairly long, it would have been nice to see a little variety in the breakfast buffet but again, I would describe it as adequate. (May I suggest some fruit or fruit coulis to put in my yogurt?) The beds were comfortable and the shower nice and strong, the toilet wonderful, as most modern ones in Japan are now. I would stay here again because of the location, and on the whole, I was satisfied but I think there could be some improvements made.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank tabichops
Reviewed 12 July 2016

Stayed 3 nights in June. Rather basic and dated room. Very poor wifi connection in room. Convenient location next to a JR Station. My room was not facing the railway and it was already pretty noisy when the express train was passing through. Window could be opened slightly to let fresh air in. Breakfast was adequate. Good value for money if you don't need luxury.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at Mets Mejiro Hotel twice. Both time my stay has been pleasant. It is very convenient to Gakushuin University across the street. The hotel also is very convenient to the JR line so there is easy access to the train system. It is on Mejiro Dori, a major street, with access to convenience stores, restaurants, bars, a grocery store and other conveniences. The hotel rooms are small but clean and business oriented. The staff are professional although few can speak English.

I like this hotel. I will probably stay there in my next business trip to the Tokyo area.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Philip M
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

The hotel is located right next to the Mejiro station, which was such a blessing as we were travelling with quite a bit of luggage. Mejiro is also on the Yamanote line which connects some of the major areas of Tokyo together, one stop away from Ikebukuro and 25 minutes away from Tokyo station—which is convenient. So if you're looking for a reasonably priced place to stay that's also really accessible, look no further!

On the other hand, we booked the room a little late and ended up with a smoking room as non-smokers... That was not very nice. The room is a bit small and with two pieces of luggage, it was really difficult to maneuver around the room and get to the washroom. So the room itself was not so great.

Yet, the washroom was really quite a nice experience. The shower was nice and string and they provided properly sized shampoos, conditioners, and body wash. I rarely enjoy showering in hotels but this was quite different. Another cool feature is that the mirror has a special area that doesn't fog up, which was a really nice thought.

All in all, some good and some bad but the staff were friendly and the room was acceptable I even if it was small, so quite an average experience by my books.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple