Lowest prices for your stay
US$67
US$62
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Priceline
US$67
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$67
TravelocityUS$67
ZenHotels.comUS$74
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2020

The rooms are definitely small, but they are used very smartly, no square foot is misused. Each room also has a tablet, which was nice to quickly check the weather. Free breakfast was also quite sufficient, and unexpectedly good. The location is maybe one of its best features, very close to major metro stations and varied tourist destinations close by.

3  Thank Grey J
Reviewed 23 February 2020 via mobile

We came to this hotel just stay one night.
It was our last night in Japan before flying out next day.

We asked if we could checkin early. But they wanted us to pay extras so we left the bags and decided to come late night.

It seems the place is more targeted for Japanese people.
In the room TV doesn’t have any English Channels. Also not enough tea/coffee packets.

The location is very good close to the metro and many restaurants.

Staff and the service was ok - not the same level as other places we stayed. Daytime checkin staff was not that helpful but the night staff was helpful.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank slaces
Reviewed 2 February 2020

The hotel is in a good neighborhood. Near train stations and good restaurants. The rooms are very small especially for two people. They were kind enough to move us to a room With a little bit more space. The restaurant adjoining is decent. Tokyo is an expensive city.

Room tip: Restaurant adjoining was quite good. Well located. Rooms are small but hotel is very clean and good for walking.
2  Thank Tulife
Reviewed 24 January 2020

I came here to work on my business. This hotel was the best of the best! Slick, sexy, modern, chic, all of the above. I specifically wanted to a great stay at one of my favorites cities in Tokyo. This was it. The beautiful smiles welcoming me every time I entered was delightful, the amenities were amazing.Location was perfect! I loved the room! Comfortable, sleek style, dark, and windows that gave it such a homey and modern feel. The artwork was cool too! I wish I could of stayed there longer but had to fly back to Hawaii. I can't wait to stay here again on my next visit! Aloha from Hawaii!

Room tip: luxury, modern, solo traveler
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Hidden b
Reviewed 13 January 2020 via mobile

We paid approx $135 AUD a night and that was over a holiday weekend. It is a 2 min walk from two different stations as well as opposite a 7-11. We had minimal interaction with the staff (that’s just how we do things) so no complaints there. Bed was very comfortable and was queen size as we were in a double superior room. I love that the plugs were on the bed head so you didn’t have to search around the room. Shower had excellent pressure which was glorious after the last place we stayed was a trickle.

Location is fantastic - we were easily able to get to Tokyo central, Ginza, Harajuka, Shinjuku, ikebukore and more. Our favourite restaurant Kaseiki Kobe Beef 511 was also a 2 min walk up the road along with lots of other delicious places to eat

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melsa85