Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$76
View deal
Booking.comUS$82
TripadvisorUS$76
Hotel Website
Hotels.comUS$76
TravelocityUS$76
HurbUS$111
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2019

I was there for 4 nights for work and one full day was spent working in my room. I was in a standard single. Other reviews complain the rooms are small, which they are - BUT for my work I was able to use the desk which was big enough for my extra 15 inch monitor and with it next to the bed, used the bed as a sideboard for my files and printer. It worked well and room was not a problem. Internet was fast, and the refrigerator and hot water pot were helpful when I got food from Seven Eleven about a 3 minute walk away. I had a window with a nice view of the street and it's activity. Lots of restaurants near by. Room price was good - I booked on line. Was 5 minute walk from Airport Limo Bus and close to convenient subway and train stations. Massage chair was a very nice extra - especially after the long flight in,

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank cegaservices
Reviewed 1 August 2019 via mobile

Breakfast voucher included was worth 1000 yens, a part of lemon cake 500 yens.
But no exchange possible, even when talked with the reception, people from the restaurant refused. Not very nice and not understandable.
Apart from that, rooms very small but comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Rem Hibiya is centrally located steps away from the Ginza, right across the street from the Imperial Hotel, and very close to the Imperial Palace. It is fairly priced and the service was fine. The room, however, was less than wonderful. Small, of course: a queen-sized bed was hard up against one wall, the passage at its foot was quite narrow. The size was made all the worse by the presence of a clunky, large massage chair. An odd novelty, it was fun to ride it, but it filled any open space left in the room. The layout was made worse by the lack of windows. The bathroom basically took up the entire window wall: the bedroom only had access to a glass wall that itself looked into the bathroom. And it smelled vaguely of cigarettes, though an announcement said the hotel was transitioning to smoke-free. Breakfast was available in a Muji shop in the lobby. Food was fair, with limited choice in both Japanese and western options.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. I would like to praise Huang-san for taking an extra mile in customer service. At first, I was declined to check-in by other staff as I arrived past 12noon. She said (forgot the name) that I should check in 2pm. I went outside for lunch. When I returned at 1pm, Huang-san accommodated me as I have a meeting at 2pm and will be back last 9pm. He even gave me a lucky room, 707. My business meeting result is awesome! I like the room, location and breakfast. But I won’t forget the staff that made my trip worthwhile.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Wonderful hotel in the heart of Hibiya Ginza corridor, rooms are small but very clean and comfortable. Walking distance to awesome restaurants and trains. Staff very helpful. Highly recommend this hotel

2  Thank Diane m