3 people are viewing this hotel
US$154
Free cancellation until 08/07/22
US$167
Free cancellation until 09/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$101
Hotels.comUS$167
PricelineUS$175
TravelocityUS$131
1,237 results
All reviews convenient location business hotel small room breakfast buffet shinkansen station tokyo entrance subway proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Stayed here for one night on my way back to UK after business trip. Have stayed here a few times before and the service never disappoints. The hotel is directly next to Tokyo Station so a fantastic location and easy to find. Rooms are smaller given the premium on space experienced in Tokyo, but nonetheless very comfortable and I had an excellent night's sleep. Had dinner in Tenqoo - good menu selection at a reasonable price and also a good range of wine (plus, beer, spirits, sake, shoshu, etc.). On previous visits I have tried the breakfast buffet which offers a good selection of Western and Japanese food but didn't try it this time round as I had to get to the airport super-early! You can arrange with reception for a taxi to collect you in the morning - they book this for you and then on the day will escort you down to the basement to meet the driver. Outstanding service as always and will use this hotel again on future trips.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Caff_H
Reviewed 22 February 2020

This hotel has a great location if you want to be near the main Tokyo train station and near the Imperial palace/government/business district. Tokyo is so big that it is really difficult to find a hotel that is convenient for everything, but this hotel comes close. If you arrive by train, as most people will, you should find the Nihombashi exit in the huge Tokyo train station; from there it is easy to find the Sapia tower, and then go up to reception on the 27th floor (separate entrance door/elevator for the hotel).

I had booked a King room, which was still not large by North American standards but was large by Tokyo standards, and completely adequate. The price was also large by North American standards, but I think was reasonable by Tokyo standards. The room smelled fresh, and had a chair by the window plus a workdesk area. In general the room was very comfortable.

Internet worked well. I used their laundry service, which was efficient and good.

My room rate included breakfast for the three nights I was here, so I had breakfast here three times and it was consistently excellent. There was a Japanese breakfast bar, fun for those who like to experiment when abroad, plus a complete North American/European breakfast bar. The only thing I never found was yogurt. The coffee was excellent.

I would definitely stay here again on a future visit, unless I wanted to concentrate on a different area of Tokyo.

Date of stay: April 2019
3  Thank geo3
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

This hotel is opposite Tokyo station and is easy to get to. Rooms are a reasonable size for Japan, very modern. Excellent Service by staff. Great view across to the station. There is a restaurant and bar here or you can eat across at the station.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 4 February 2020 via mobile

Great hotel in a top location. Our room was on the 32nd floor, great views. Small, and the bed was pushed right against the wall on one side, but comfortable. Breakfast was very good - eggs, toast, cereal plus a separate Japanese buffet. Concierge was very helpful in booking us into a restaurant (we couldn’t navigate the online booking system as it was in Japanese, which we didn’t understand. Would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 776timothym
Reviewed 29 January 2020

We spent two nights at Hotel Metropolitan Tokyo Marunouchi before catching the train south to Kyoto. The hotel is very convenient to the Nihombashi exit of Tokyo Station. Rooms are very small but comfortable (and typical for Tokyo). The views from the room at night are amazing. Plenty of options for eating at all the restaurants in Tokyo station. We did try to eat at the hotel restaurant one night but it was booked out.

Room tip: Put the Nihombashi exit into Google maps otherwise you'll be taken the long way around
Date of stay: January 2020