Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$158
TravelocityUS$158
Orbitz.comUS$158
TripadvisorUS$158
Destinia.com
Agoda.comUS$222
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2019

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for a business trip. The hotel is very well located, with 1 min walk to the Takebashi station and 10 min walk from the Imperial Palace.

My room is a deluxe single room so it is of a reasonable size in Tokyo standard. My friend stayed in a regular single which is rather small. The room is generally tidy with basic equipment and bath provisions. The decoration is rather old school without any impressive features. The staff are friendly and helpful, keeping the good Japanese standard.

Overall, this is an average hotel for short stay or travelers looking for a reasonable room rate in Tokyo.

Room tip: The deluxe single / double room is equivalent to the "standard room" of a 3 star hotel.
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Caveman_Lee
Reviewed 3 July 2019

First time in Tokyo: Experience in the hotel was too good for me. I like small and cozy rooms. All the amenities were there along with a bathtub. Nothing else I can ask for.
Very helpful staffs.
Nice cafe.
Very convenient for metro.
I recommend Hotel KKR in Tokyo.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2019

This is a clean well run hotel. It is located next to a metro stop which is convenient (although if coming with suitcases from airport there is a lot of stairs for bags). The staff are very accomodating. The breakfast buffet is good and has a lovely view of the park. This hotel has a wedding venue in the middle of it and I would think its mostly aimed at weddings and parties.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2018

I stayed at this hotel when in a business trip to Tokyo. I arrived at around 0600 having flown in from London. Some what disappointed when they said I had to wait till 3 for check in, but it was the night staff so went for a walk around the Edo palace walls, very nice, and then had a coffee at starbucks, I got back to the hotel at around 1030, and asked about the room, they asked me to wait a few minutes and then gave me the room key, for which i was very grateful. The room was lovely with a view over the palace, it was spotlessly clean. I did have breakfast the next day but decided not to bother after that, it was a somewhat limited choice.

I would stay in the hotel again because of its location.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2018

The checkin process was very easy. The room was clean and bright and cosy! The hotel was located next to a metro stop. The area is not interesting and the restaurants nearby were not that special. I travelled outside of Chiyoda for food and for exploring.

Date of stay: September 2018