- Closer than Acapulco if you drive from Mexico City.
- Placed just between the beach and a huge lagoon.
- Nice rooms, with internal pool.
- Good Wi-Fi.
- Restaurant was better than expected.
- Kind staff.
- It is pricey considering that the facilities are good but not great.
- It is strongly advisable to arrive and depart during the day, because the hotel can only be reached by driving through the sand.
- You have to request and wait for a parasol if you want to be on the beach.
- Does not have a gym.
- Internal pools are not heated.
- According to waiters, hotel owners would keep any tips left with credit card.
I would return, but hoped there were better options to stay at if you want a beach setting in Tuxpan.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking