Free cancellation until 25/07
US$218
US$175
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$307
US$252
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
All reviewsbed sizeshort staymin walkyokohama stationconvenient locationstayed one nightcomfortable hotelstay there againsingle roombeddingironconsproslaundrycleanlinessclosetjapan
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

A clean and reliable hotel that is compact in a standard room. It has all needed for a short stay and is ideally placed for many local attractions. Breakfast is fast and efficient. There is little in the evening and the limited bar may not be open.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Hotel Plumm is absolutely perfect for a Yokohama business or leisure stay. Excellent price / quality ratio, courteous English speaking staff. Relaxing and spacious ambience. Close walking distance to Yokohama station and a lot of eateries just across the little river. Taxi to exhibition center is around 10-15min depending on traffic costing less than staying at the exhibition center hotels. My staff and I are very happy with this Hotel. Check out the BBQ restaurant on the 1st floor around 100m from the hotel.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Close to Yokohama station - approximately 10 minute walk . Hotel is neat enough( really dark elevator though ). Staff helpful. Bed decent size and bathroom clean . Seven Eleven nearby. Quirky reception but ok

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Corinne V
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I usually book this hotel whilst in Yokohama, especially because it's very close to my points of interest.

Let me summarize the pros and cons of this hotel:

Pros:
- Beds were quite confortable each time;
- Breakfast is good, quantity is right even for a larger felow such as myself, and there are about 6 menus to choose from;
- Staff is very friendly and welcoming;
- I do enjoy the complimentary water bottles in the mini-fridge and the selection of cofee and tea. Also, the water heater was a nice to have item in the room, since I like to have my coffee well before breakfast;
- The bathroom was full of toiletries and had a good hairdryer;
- AC was nice, since you cannot open the window, but I would have enjoyed it more if it was built in, not a standard wall hanging unit.

Cons:
- My room - which was a double room with small double bed - was actually quite small. I didn't mind, given that i didn't plan to spend my trip in it, but what I didn't like is the lack of closet space. The lack of any closet or a space in which I could leave my clothes, actually;
- There was a TV in the room, but absolutely all the channels were japanese. I don't speak the language, so I would have enjoyed some kind of english or french speaking channel, such as BBC World News or CNN International;
- I found a moth neatly packed in one of my towels. Did not enjoy this aspect.

Conclusion: I will most likely book this hotel again if I ever need a place to stay in Yokohama.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Mihai C
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed there on first arrival day in Tokyo , hotel allowed slight early check in which allowed us to have a power nap after red eye flight . Room is of standard size with all basic equipments. Designer room is quirky but yet cleanliness is very appreciated . Hotel is not located in the centre of Yokohama but within 7 mins walking you will enter the heart of everything .

Car parking is usd 13 overnight which is acceptable given its location .

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple