All reviews ferris wheel convenience store great location train station minato mirai first floor small room same building nice bay view by western standards stay there again communicate in english bar fridge buffet style hotel reception is shops and restaurants business hotel
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Although the location is excellent if you find yourself in Yokohama, the rooms extremely small. In fact, it must be the smallest room that I have ever stayed (inside or outside Japan), given the rather expensive price. If you are prepared for small rooms, it is not too bad. But I would not recommend it for business trips - the desk is right next to the bed, which makes it difficult to sit. There is not enough room on the table to put your laptop and other accessories. But... It is not too far (via train) to downtown Tokyo (I explored Tokyo from here), so that's good. Overall, OK but... just OK.

Room Tip: Bay view rooms have a good view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stayed for "golden week" in this new chain of business hotels. While hotel rooms in Japan are small, these are not at all practical for traveling tourists. They are designed for the single business traveler who is only staying a night or two. As a couple traveling for several months we had two suitcases. There is a 10 inch gap in the wall capable of holding two suits, that is intended to be a closet. It is insufficient to fit a suitcase. There is a desk but virtually no dresser, drawers, or cupboard space to place any clothes. The very small space could be more functional with shelving, clothes closets, and using the space beneath the bed. We lived directly out of our suitcases which were stacked one on top of the other in the room entrance hallway. They had to be adjusted each time we entered / or exited the room.

The rooms are very well equipped with a bar fridge, kettle, hair dryer, high end toiletries, toothbrushes, bath robes, slippers, etc

The location is excellent and central. Harbourside rooms have an excellent view of the bay and the giant Cosmo Clock Ferris wheel. It is adjacent to the Sakuragicho JR station, a choice of several restaurants within the building, and many more nearby. There is a 7/11 convenience store on the first floor, and Starbucks on the second floor. The alleys of Noge offering a collection of nightlife bars, and restaurants is behind.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank global3adventure
Reviewed 5 July 2018

We stayed here for a total of 3 nights and it was just fine. We arrived from the train station and it was just a short walk this hotel. The reception to this hotel is on the 5th floor so be aware of that when you are navigating this on your own. The receptionist was nice and assisted us the best they could. They spoke broken English but it was enough to get the point across and get our rooms. We did sign up for the "membership access" which was free and allowed you to go into the members lounge to grab water and coffee all day long.
The rooms were EXTREMELY small with the bed up against the wall there is no way for you two people to get in bed without someone climbing over someone. The bathroom was also really small with not much room to anything else besides the essential ha-ha. Having said all of that, the view was AMAZING we had a view of the colorful ferris wheel. For the price of the hotel I was shocked that it had such a good view.
The breakfast here was quite terrible, we didn't have it included in our room price but we paid about $15 USD for it and I would not recommend it. Save your money and go buy breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

In march I've booked the Yokohama Washington Sakuragico Hotel and I'm very happy for the choise.
The Hotel is placed directly in the Yokohama bay.
It's near at all the services, in the various floor there are many restaurant and bar, for all tastes, and the rooms are very nice and clean.
A few meter from the hotel, you can take a walk on the Yokohama bay, very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

Great location, good service, clean, but the room is too small. Other negative point is that they do no offer complimentary bottle of water, no room service and there’s no vending machine in any floor to compensate that. I realized that only after taking a shower and after already getting ready to go sleep. No girl wants to change clothes after that to go to a convenience store to buy water in the middle of the night after q looong day of traveling. Last negative point is that they made me pay for more than what was in my reservation and if I didn’t had realized it before checking out the hotel staff wouldn’t have noticed. After I talked to the staff and they confirmed they over billed me, they promptly fixed it.
It’s a good hotel to stay if in business trip, but for vacation I would chose other place.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family