All reviewslandmark towersakuragicho stationminato miraifront desk staffconvenient locationwestern stylesame buildingwalkable distanceconvention centerfew stepsfive minutesred brick warehouseminute walkhotel is locatedjapanese standardscomfortable hotelother hotels
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed here before and think it's the best. Great location and a few metres from the nearest jr station. Clean comfy and quite spacious room. Great breakfast. Expensive, but look out on booking sites for specials.
Right on Yokohama bay, so good for morning walks. Close to Chinatown. Just a station to Yokohama and fabulous shopping, such as Sogo.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
innyokohama, マネージャー at New Otani Inn Yokohama Premium, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Thank you for selecting us out of the many possible places here.
We would like to thank you for your swift reply and are deeply obliged to you for your kind compliments.
On behalf of the staff, I would like to express my gratitude for your patronage and your compliments.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Finally sun shine after 5 days rainy wheather. Nice city, warm people, come twice to Yokohama and we’ll be back to this city again.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Was here for a conference at Pacifico (like many guests I suspect), but arrived late in the evening. Not surprisingly, I got a leftover room on the bottom floor (level 10) with a "view" of the ugly back roof. I was travelling solo, so all I received in the room was one hand towel and one bath towel, hardly a "premium" hotel... I don't expect towel-city, but at least two of each is baseline I would have thought for any hotel I've ever stayed at. There were two tea cups and two pillows thankfully :-p. I could've called housekeeping, but I don't I should have to for something so basic (first time I've seen this degree of "scrimping"). They don't even market themselves as "environmentally friendly"?

Breakfast has the wonderful view (that 50% of guests are blessed with), but the food itself is fairly pedestrian, especially by Asian buffet standards. The western offerings of bacon, eggs and sausages were preprocessed blah. There is an omelette chef awaiting your order and the service was friendly.

The location isn't bad for a Pacifico Yokohama conference, although it's a good 10 min walk through two large shopping complexes, mostly undercover. Make sure you request a harbour view room when you're booking, otherwise I don't think it's worth staying here.

Room Tip: If you can't get a room with a view of the harbour, don't stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank GeeC5
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Very disappointed and I haven’t even checked in!! Arrived bright and early 7am off the plane and left my bags at this hotel to go to a conference. I understand that I would not be able to check in that early but managed a break at 2pm to see if I could dump my bags etc. Despite the room being ready they wanted to charge me 2000 yen for this additional service. I did make the observation that this was unusual practice having not come across this in any hotel previously including much travel in Japan and would highlight to others the level of service is not what one would anticipate from any hotel and I certainly would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank GlobeTrotting541776
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Business trip to Yokohama and stayed in the New Otani Inn for 7 days. Stayed in Otani hotels before and this was very different- far more modern than Tokyo ones but room was far smaller than Tokyo ones. On a plus, fabulous harbour views and very comfortable beds with good facilities. Didn't eat breakfast in hotel but used shopping centre underneath the hotel for grocery shopping and restaurants/cafes which were Reasonably good value as Japan goes with a wide range of restaurants nearby with a range of different options: Japanese, Chinese, Italian and American. Good location for train (beside the hotel) and it has an excellent location for the Yokohama Conference Centre and harbour attractions- museum ship, funfair, harbour cruises, etc.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
innyokohama, フロント オフィス マネージャー at New Otani Inn Yokohama Premium, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Stay overnight, and thank you very much truly.
Also thank you very much for your valuable opinion and reflection of charm in Yokohama.
Yokohama is excellent location to do sightseeing, in a business and in an international conference.
I'll also propose the stay added to customer's needs from now on.