US$54
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$81
TripAdvisor
US$47
US$43
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

US$53
US$43
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
US$90
  • Fitness centre
Ailinn Kawasaki(Kawasaki)
US$67
US$59
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$53
US$45
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

US$76
US$74
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewshaneda airporteasy accesstrain stationwalking spacejr linehotel is locatedsmall roomnon smokingconvenience storesingle roomjapanyokohamaamenitiesficonnectiontoiletries
Reviewed 26 December 2017

The hotel is located just 20min by train from Tokyo Haneda airport, so useful to relax when one is flying out at e.g. 1am. Better than waiting at the airport. Nice yukata in the room. Wifi very good. There is a bar fridge so bring own milk and coffee. Nice shampoo, hair conditioner and shower gel. Even a razor. Restaurant is not open in evening so get takeaway close by.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

If I had a complaint it would be rooms way to small otherwise excellent. Staff always helpful and courteous .Ilove Japan will visit again.We spent a month every where we went we loved...a great people.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 November 2017

The staff are very robotic and sometimes can be accommodating. I was able to early check-in 1 hour early which was nice of the staff, but at first they weren't going to do it. They charge for early check-in 1,000 JPY. The rooms are SUPER small and cramped. We had our luggage and very small walking space. In the bathroom same problem. Toliet sink within a few inches of each other and the shower/tub I barely could stand in there. Think twice before booking this hotel. I was able to use BW points.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 25 October 2017

The place is conveniently located beside Tsurumi station, which is very convenient coming from touring whole day. The room is small, but clean and well-kept. The buffet breakfast is ok. My only issue is that the walls aren't that soundproof, and that during our stay, the rooms beside us are very rowdy and noisy. I reported them to the reception, but I have to call them twice before the noise finally went down.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2017

This hotel is clean and neat. In a good location, 5 minute walk to subway station. The staff are friendly and helpful. Many restaurants nearby. Bed was comfortable. The on site restaurant has a wonderful breakfast buffet. I will add this is the smallest hotel room I have ever been in. I understand that it is common for Tokyo. There was room under the bed for my rolling duffle bag and some hangers on the wall. That is your clothes storage options.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo