All reviews shin yokohama same building bic camera business hotel train station haneda airport business trip great hotel convenient location hotel lobby blue line good size the check in desk highly recommend hotel english tv channels takes about minutes tokyo area
Reviewed 16 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel during a short business trip. It has good facilities, excellent beds and a very good breakfast with many choices. Also directly located above the metro system so easy access to the surrounding areas.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I spent one night here at the end of my Japan vacation. I must have booked during peak season as I paid ¥20000 for single room with breakfast. What I like is it's eco-friendly ways. Single room really came with one of everything - towels, toothbrush, slippers etc. The highlights of the room to me are the bed, the spacious bathroom, a very comfy armchair. I stayed on the 15th floor and would have a complete sunset view if not for a building across the road. The room size is normal Japanese, you know what I mean. If twin share, I assume the room will be proportionately bigger. I love the location (in Cubic Plaza which houses Uniqlo, Bic Cam, bookstore, Takashimaya food maison).

Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Wendy L
Reviewed 20 June 2015

Stayed there for a couple of nights during a business trip.
Arrived at Haneda airport from Europe, took a bus which dropped me just in from of the hotel (bus stop Shin Yokohama-station.) As already mentioned by other reviews, the location is great as the hotel is located above the Shin-Yokohama station (but as you are above the 10th floor you don't get any noise from the trains anyway). Very quick and professional check in and out. Room was spacious, clean with all amenities, free wifi with good signal and speed. Very good sleeping quality. Breakfast can satisfy people loving either Japanese or continental breakfast, good quality, nevertheless nothing you will remember your whole life. For a business trip I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Ompile
Reviewed 15 May 2015 via mobile

We spent 5 nights on a combined business and pleasure trip. The hotel is in a fantastic location with superb access to the main and local railway lines. It was very quiet and the room very comfortable and well furnished.

Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of choice. In the evening you have a choice of probably 12 restaurants within the building or another 20 or so in the surrounding area within a 10 minute walk.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2015

This hotel got me by surprise the first time I used it. Most Japanese hotels have small rooms and bathrooms and lots of noise from arriving/departing guests; this hotel is really as it should be: spacious and quiet.
I have suggested many to use this hotel also because of the perfect location: just on top of Shin Yokohama train and subway station.
The price per night is very reasonable compared to other less nice hotels.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business