See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The big attraction for this hotel is the very clean and well maintained Onsen: there are 3 “baths”; hot, medium and a warm outdoors bath. The rooms at the Hotel are very basic with limited amenities. The Hotel offers a breakfast and dinner buffet package with good seafood and salad options but limited meat choices. Be sure to check out the walking trails and Shrines near the hotel. The autumn scenery around the hotel is spectacular.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy R
Reviewed 20 February 2017

Stayed from Feb 11 to 12th, 2017. Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Theses one of the budget hotel that serve buffet breakfast and dinner. Onsen is nice with an area where there was no windows. But the hotel surrounding is very romantic. Room is spacious and clean. The Japanese/western style is nice allowing you to enjoy the sleeping on the Japanese tatami mat.while the kitchen area has chair. Yes there is a kitchen in the room, but since hotel stay includes breakfast and dinners, it seems not very useful.

Room Tip: ask for one facing the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AC416-2015
Reviewed 30 October 2016

We had a wonderful one night stayed in this hot spring hotel. Nice and clean room. Beautiful surrounding near the hotel where I had explored. Love the puff pastry, very crispy. Buffet dinner and breakfast should be able to satisfy most eaters. Service okay though wifi only at lobby area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2016

First, I chose this hotel, because they speak English, however, they can only say "Yes / No / Sorry).

Rang to front desk from our room asked for help, the person I spoke to, I asked him, do you speak English and the funny answer was, "NO and do you speak Japanese". I tried to explain what I need then they only answer I got was sorry.

When down to the front desk personally, same question I asked, they answer was little then I explained what I need. But they person had no idea then I asked him come up to the room I showed him what happened, he was very unwilling but still came with me.

What happened was, I booked a Japanese room for 2. After the dinner we went back to the room only 1 futon was set. That's ok, I can do it myself.

But when I took a sheet and open it, there was a lot of blood on it. it was disgusting and I was upset therefore I went to front desk. (photo is disgusting to show here)

The front desk staff to our room and I showed him the sheet, he was surprised and just a simple sorry then took the sheet and left.

He didn't do anything and sincerely apologised. That made me upset. Therefore next day when I checked out I asked for an explanation, but again I only got a word, Sorry Sorry.

Do they really speak English? If not then don't advertise they do.

Secondly, the service for the staff was pouring and unhelpful.

It's not a cheap hotel and what did I get a "BOOLDY SHEET"

I won't recommend and definitely won't go back!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 June 2016

spacious room but smoky smell even stayed in a non-smoking room. onsen with indoor & outdoor area. buffet dinner & breakfast with a lot of choices and delicious. hotel provide good quality coffee at ground floor lobby. Wi-Fi provided at lobby area only which is very inconvenient.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family