1,096 results
All reviews jr station nearby area odori park breakfast or lunch few blocks triple sharing room covered walkway walking distance free wifi three blocks standard hotel water pressure great view of the city wonderful stay sushi stayed two nights other hotels
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Keio Plaza Hotel, Sapporo was one of the best hotels we stayed in Japan during our most memorable family trip to Japan. The strategic location of the hotel near to everything, all types of Restaurants, Most of the important sites in Sapporo, Malls, Sapporo Station. The rooms were specious and the optional coupons for Breakfast or Lunch was really helpful. View from the room was awesome..Hotel Staff was also very quick and helping. Thank you very much for making our stay so memorable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff are extremely friendly and helpful even before you walked into their lobby. We were pulling our luggages towards the hotel lobby, the concierge quickly came forward to help with our luggages and directed us to the check in counter.

Check in was extremely fast and easy. The concierge will lead you to your room and explain on how to use the features in the room (e.g : wifi connection, aircond setting, humidifier setting)

We were given meal vouchers for breakfast or lunch. If you decided to skip breakfast then you can proceed to go for your lunch in the hotel. There are two types of breakfast, western on level 2 and japanese breakfast on level 22. We have tried both and I find the Japanese breakfast is really good.

The location of the hotel is on the quiet side but not too far from the Sapporo station, about 7 mins walk. There are convenient stores nearby and going to Odori park is walkable distance.

Overall, we spent two nights in the hotel and we really enjoyed our stay here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank YYee86
Reviewed 30 March 2018

I chose this hotel because I stayed at the Keio Plaza in Tokyo on my first trip to Japan in 1997. I thought it would be interesting to check another one out. At check-in, the staff treated me professionally and kindly. The room was spotless and quiet (even with the train tracks below). The hotel is only three blocks from the main entrance to Sapporo Station. I like staying near the main station for quick access; however, staying near Susukino would be better if you like staying where the action is at night. A Lawson and 7-11 is across the street for your convenience. You can walk about halfway from the station in an underground passageway. At the end of the passageway is another convenience store.

In terms of negatives, I guess, during winter, rooms are kept hot for some reason. I didn’t have to use my pajamas or any of the blankets. The thermostat did not work, but I think that is by design because other hotels were the same on this trip. I was here for three nights.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Paul7878
Reviewed 24 March 2018

Spent two nights in March here and the location close to the train station and the Stellar Place restaurants. It has a small gym with free weights and 4 exercise machines that are available for free 5 to 9 am if you register with the front the night before (they need to have someone open the place). The staff was very attentive; the breakfast buffet was good with Japanese and continental foods (sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs), bread and salads.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Glenn808
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This is a good pick for Sapporo. It's easy walking distance from the main railway station and only 200m from the snow & ice festival attractions.
the rooms are generally big for Japan and the service is as usual perfect.
Make sure you walk through the underground arcade if in winter to walk distances

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends