All reviews pole town shuttle bus to airport twin room the hotel staff nijo market minute walk susukino station convenient location business hotel odori tanukikoji subway shopping luggage sapporo wifi store
Reviewed 11 September 2017

The hotel is situation in the central location of odori. And there's a 24-hr donki shop nearby which is very convenient and you can spend hours in it. The price is reasonable though the room is a bit small.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This hotel seems to be centrally located in Sapporo and is easy to get to (we actually walked from Sapporo Station to the hotel with our luggage and if I were to guess, it was probably about a good 10 minute walk). It's right next to the Tanukikoji market. It is also within short walking distance of Nijo market, which by the way is a tourist trap. They were waiting for out-of-town suckers like us to show up (from my assessment, this market is for tourists only and serves no other purpose than to sell overpriced seafood to tourists because they think we don't know any better). We also walked from the hotel to the Sapporo Beer Museum (it took a while, but we made it), and we walked to the Sapporo Tower. In a nutshell, if you're willing to walk, you can get to where you want to go from the hotel.

The hotel and rooms seem a bit dated but you can't beat it for the location. Breakfast was very good with a wide variety of foods to choose from, and lots of fruits and veggies! I give them 5 stars for the abundance and availability of fruits and veggies at their breakfast buffet. Ask the front desk for recommendations on restaurants. They'll first ask you what you are interested in eating, and then will come up with some really good recommendations on where they would go.

So the question I always ask myself is "would I stay here again?" I would.

3  Thank purpleladyk
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Located at the centre of Sapporo, good for shopping and dinning. Room is clean and reasonable in space. No own parking space, need to park at other car parks which are close to the hotel. It is ok if the weather is good. Breakfast is good with reasonable lots of dishes to choose. Staffs are very helpful, they are good at English as well. Looking forward to stay again next time.

Room tip: Good location, good breakfast and clean room
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for 1 night and didn't have any expectation. We booked very last minute and only realized 90% of the hotel in Sapporo was booked during this weekend.

Have not stayed at this hotel brand before. This is one of the few hotels available at reasonable rate so we gave it a try. When we walked into hotel, it looked very old, especially wth it's dark wood color. However, the service of their front desk was very warm and helpful.

The location is about 12 mins on foot from the Sapporo station but only mins to Odori station. We were a bit disappointed at first when it was the day time because we were hoping to be nearer the big station. When at night, we realized we were totally wrong. The hotel is surrounded by all the great restaurant and when we exited from the back door, there was the shopping strip and some shops were 24 hours!!! Next time we come, we will choose this area again.

The only thing to complain was no onsen at the hotel and also no complimentary water in the room. Not much to complain about the size of the room as it is decent size to fit 2 big suitcases open. The bathroom has all we need.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank allok706
Reviewed 20 May 2017

This hotel was simply convenient, near susukino station and everything you want. We book 6 nights from the 29 Apr to 6 May 2017. Hotel is very popular so after our 2D1N trip to Shiretoko unable to book twin room for my two adult children. The double room is very small, of course I hear complain from them. Staff at the counter friendly. I will be back to this hotel again if I fly to Sapporo next time. Wifi in room very strong.

Room tip: non smoking room and high floor
Date of stay: May 2017