All reviews directly opposite the hotel namboku line vending machine nakajima park self laundry shinto shrine deluxe family room nearby subway station hotel offers beautiful park enjoyable stay japanese hotels breakfast was included room size is minute walk sink fridge
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Situated far from from the city centre, bad for commuting, charges exorbitant prices for a motel standard smelly hotel with riny rooms. Amenities are minimal. This is a toy hotel no better than one of those capsule hotel all over Japan..

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Traveller20151968
ホテルマイステイズ札幌中島公園, Manager at HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for staying with us at HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park.
And we appreciate you taking the time to send your feedback.
Please accept my apologies for the fact that we came short in meeting your expectations, despite the fact that you chose our hotel among many others for your stay.
The location of our hotel is about 3-minute walk from Horohirabashi Station (Exit 1) of Sapporo Subway Nanboku Line.
From Horohirabashi Station, it is about 7-minute subway ride to Sapporo Station.
The hotel is located a bit away from the central part of the city.
But it can be said that our hotel's environment is good for quiet and restful stay, neighboring the vast, beautiful park called "Nakajima Koen".
Regarding room cleaning service, our housekeepers are dedicated to providing comfortable conditions for our guests.
However, we are aware that we failed to realize it this time, and therefore caused you a discomfort.
We will strive to make sure that guest rooms will be cleaned and examined thoroughly as an incident like this shall not be repeated in the future.
Taking your feedback seriously, we continue to be committed to making every effort to bring more comfortable accommodations to our guests.
Thank you once again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Sincerely, Haruka Oba, Manager, HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights in a double room in June 2018.

The hotel is a short 5 min walk from Nakajima Park Station (along the Namboku line which connects to Susukino and Sapporo stations). The hotel is just across the road from the park, and we enjoyed our morning walks through the park. It is a nice quiet location away from the crowds, while still being quite centrally located.

The room was small, as you'd expect in many Japanese hotels. Here they managed to fit in an armchair and a small table by the window, which was a nice touch. But the bathroom was tiny.

We liked the many USB ports and power ports at practical places around the room. They also had a charging cable set in the room which you could use if you didn't bring your own.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jared P
ホテルマイステイズ札幌中島公園, Frontdesk Narita at HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for staying at HOTEL MYSTAYS SapporoNakajimaPark. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us.
Horohirabashi station is closer to the hotel. It is about 3 minutes on foot from the hotel.
Your feedback will be instrumental for us to improve our service.
Our staff hopes that you choose to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

1)The rooms are a joke! Booked 4 triple standard rooms and found that the toilets where smack in the middle of the bathroom! You can literally sit on the bowl and brush your teeth in front of the sink. None of the said rooms had a view of the park, which was the only reason we chose this hotel! Only book if you are getting the Deluxe Family Room with a view of the park but then again if you’re spending that much, just get a room at the better located Sapporo Park hotel, which has direct access to the park and subway. Stay here, and you will need to walk very far just to have dinner.
2)Not the best location, even if you’re just there for the park. There were so many other hotels surrounding Nakajima Park that were closer to all the restaurants, convenience stores and subway stops.
3) No room service, no café, not even complimentary water... we had to get our water from a vending machine on the 2F, but the vending machine room was closed bec there was smoke coming from the shared microwave. So we had to run all the way to a convenience store just to get some water.
4)Not great for tourists. Front desk english is limited, and they would much rather just say “No, sorry.” to your requests or questions because they’d rather not deal with any more english. I wanted an upgrade and was told there were no rooms available when I could clearly see they had a room available on my app! So I had to show them what I had on my phone before they allowed me to pay for an upgrade. The only reason this is 3/5 is because of this room!

Just wished they handled our check in better when I conveyed my disappointment with the rooms. They just brushed me off completely. Had I known this was the only type of service I could expect, I would have been willing to pay a lot more for better service and location at a more reputable hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Maropian
ホテルマイステイズ札幌中島公園, Front desk Takagi at HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you very much for choosing HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park.
We appreciate you taking the time to write to us.
Thank you for your comment regarding our guestroom. Your feedback will be instrumental for us to improve our service.
We sincerely apologize for the microwave break down and response to your questions and requests at our front desk. Regrettably, we can't change what has already happened but our staff will try to learn from this so a similar situation does not happen in the future.
Moreover, we will be working hard to improve our service so we can provide a more comfortable stay for our guests.
We appreciate you taking the time to write to us and sincerely hope to see you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Since it's my last night here in Hotel Mystay, I shall input my reviews. To be frank, I was regretting my choice as it was abit of walk from the limousine bus drop off point to the hotel on top of the redeye flight. But all these were put behind the moment I stepped into the hotel. The lobby feels cozy and fresh (updated), hotel staffs are very polite & friendly! I reached the hotel around 1.40pm and was trying my luck to see if I can check in. To my surprise, my room is ready for me! I guess it helps by inputting your estimated arrival time. Room is alot bigger than the usual hotels in Japan. Very comfortable and clean. No unpleasant feeling at all! Location is pretty near susukino. I literally walk all the way to Sapporo stn. With this weather, walking is very enjoyable. Of course for people who cannot take too much walking, the subway stn is just nearby though I cannot remember the name of the stn since I did not take any train ride so far. Lots of eating areas at susukino and afew cafes near the hotel. There is a Seico mart just afew minutes walk from the hotel so not to worry if you want to get a late night snack. I will definitely recommand this hotel to my friends and family. Please continue to keep up the standard of the hotel. Good service goes a long way!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cutetickles
ホテルマイステイズ札幌中島公園, Frontdesk Narita at HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you very much for choosing HOTEL MYSTAYS SapporoNakajimaPark. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us.We sincerely appreciate your warm remarks. We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. Our hotel staff will continue to strive to provide the best services for our guests.Furthermore, we hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

We booked 2 rooms for 5 persons in May 2018z Hotel is easily accessible to public transport & next to beautiful park. Spacious, clean room & helpful reception staff. It comes with laundry facilities & vendor Ng machines. Will stay in the same hotel for future visits.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
ホテルマイステイズ札幌中島公園, Frontdesk at HOTEL MYSTAYS Sapporo Nakajima Park, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Thank you very much for choosing HOTEL MYSTAYS SapporoNakajimaPark. We appreciate you taking the time to write to us.We are delighted to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel. Furthermore, we hope to serve you again in the future.