All reviews free ramen free taxi service noodles melon jr station hotel room massage chair would stay here again shopping street hotel is located location is great onsen facilities tanukikoji spring luggage district
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here and at the Dormy Inn Annex on the other side of the street.

The rooms are new and clean and larger than the Annex but that was about the only difference.

Also has an onsen but I found the onsen at the Annex better.

I would stay here again but more than likely I would stay at the cheaper Annex again as it's almost identical.

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank travelinginasia
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The car park was full and we have to park at the nearby parking place. Parking is 600 yen a night. Breakfast not included. Room is clean and comfortable. WiFi is available for free. Internet speed is less than 10Mbps.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ChenHsien
inn-sapporo, フロント at Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Thank you for staying at this time.
We will guide the parking lot in the order they arrived first.
The price is 1300 yen per night.
Please stay at our hotel by all means next time.
We'll be waiting for your visit sincerely.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I am usually satisfied with Dormy Inn hotels, but this time it was a fiasco.

- Our room looked onto a very close wall, so that no light comes into the room. As the room is small, it increases the cramped feeling.
- We left some luggage for the day, after checking out, when we came to get it back, we were told that no, the umbrellas we had, unfortunatley, forgotten in our room, were not found (?).
- The onsen area is on the second floor, and some very loud people used it, we could hear some people shouting, some water splashing, like in a kids swimming-pool, from our room, at a higher floor. These people were not behaving correctly in the onsen, I think someone from the hotel should make sure and require firmly that all groups and foreign tourists (I believe they were Chinese) respect Japanese traditions: silence and quiet in the onsen place. Hearing them for hours around 22:00 made me decide not to use the onsen, as I knew I would not relax there.
- The really big issue was breakfast: when we arrived, we were told we had to give our names for a waiting list, and we had to WAIT FOR OVER ONE HOUR!
I don't know how the hotel manages its reservations and breakfasts, but something needs to be done about it. Waiting with dozens of other people in the lobby for more than one hour is not acceptable. While waiting until 15mn is ok, waiting for 1:10 is absolutely not OK.
Please, Dormy Inn Premium, work on this!
- I could read on the internet that the hotel offers a free taxi service from the train station, but no-one told us, I wish the hotel had contacted me before my arrival to inform me about this.

Otherwise, the breakfast itself was fantastic, that was a relief!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank EnVoyage74
inn-sapporo, フロント at Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel this time.
However, I'm sorry I let you make me feel uncomfortable.
Regarding the public bath, we will improve by patrolling.
For breakfast, staff will make efforts to share information and make improvements.
We aim to be a hotel that everyone is satisfied with.
Thank you for giving me the message.
I will be waiting again.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Small rooms as usual. Great breakfast! Better than most with nice kaisen don and yubari melons and fruits. Onsen on 2F. Disappointing as not top floor rotemuburo like most dormy inns.

Slightly far access from chuo limousine bus from airport

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
inn-sapporo, ヅロント at Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for staying at our hotel this time.
I am happy that I enjoyed breakfast.
The public bath is not wide, but I'd be happy if you relax a bit.
Please come to Sapporo again.
I am looking forward to the day we can meet you.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

My room is located on the second floor, very poor view. The hotel provided melon and milk ice cream for the guest and also noodles at night. The hot spring pools are nice but the bathing area is small. Better to go before 9:00 or after 11:00pm. The breakfast is yummy. It is very close to the coach station and JR station.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
inn-sapporo, フロント at Dormy Inn PREMIUM Sapporo, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Thank you for staying at our hotel this time.
I am happy that I enjoyed breakfast.
The public bath is not wide, but I'd be happy if you relax a bit.
There were melons and watermelons as summer menus.
I am very happy for having fun.
It takes about 20 minutes to walk to JR Sapporo station, but it takes about 7 minutes to subway station.
There is a service for sending it from the hotel to Sapporo station for free. Please use it by all means.
Please come to Sapporo again.
I am looking forward to the day we can meet you.
Frontdesk MORISHITA