All reviews toilet bath nakajima koen subway station short walk nice hotel within walking distance stops yen odori bed luggage
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, with small compact room as a single traveler. Staff at reception always greet whenever passing by with smile. A wending machine in every floor for juice and soft drinks, so you can help yourself.A lady at breakfast room everyday humble and smiling everyday! Simple, breakfast in clean breakfast room! Good stay!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We booked four semi-double rooms for a good price through Agoda. The room is standard size, not too spacious but could fit three carry-on luggage. It has all the basic amenities. The bed was big enough two people. It is great that the bathroom, toilet and sink were separated. The hotel is within walking distance to Nakajima-Koen subway station, Susukino and Nakajima-Koen. 7 Eleven and Seicomart are just opposite the hotel. The staff were polite and friendly. We arrived earlier than the check-in time (3pm) and they kept our luggage until we checked-in later at night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The room size was pretty standard for Japan, on the small side. But was sufficient for 2 adults and full-sized luggage. Service in the morning was pretty good but when we did the actual check-in later by another staff, she was quite curt. Room was well equipped. I like that the toilet was separated from the bathroom. And that the bathroom was pretty spacious. Hotel was a short walk from the Nakajima-koen. Good for a stroll or jog. And also a short distance from the Nakajima-koen subway station. There were 3 different convenient stores within 2-mins walking distance. It is also pretty easy to walk to Susukino/Odori if you fancy a walk. Rooms were non-smoking but we can still smell cigarette occasionally.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My family and I stayed there for 1 night. We didn't have breakfast included so I couldn't give a comment on that. The rooms were standard and clean. Amenities were standard. The service was nice.

We drove there hoping to park right at the hotel but found out the parking area was super small and was full already! I was used to the cost of private parking lot in Kyoto which was super expensive so I was kinda shocked when the staff told me to park at a private parking lot nearby. Lucky for me the cost at private parking lot there was cheaper than at the hotel! Just 15-20 meters from the hotel, on the main street, 24-hr parking was 1000 yen while the hotel charged 1500 yen for an overnight parking. ^^ Happy ending.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017

I am not enjoy stay a this hotel at all. The main reason is because the staff is not friendly. Check in time is 15:00 hrs and Check out time is 10:00 hrs. This is really not good practice. A guy at reception doesn't seem friendly and I didn't feel that they try to help at all. I book non-smoking room and they give me smoking room!

Normally Japanese people is very friendly, but I am not sure why here is different. I stay in many hotel during my 2 weeks travel in Japan. Here is different.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family