All reviews chitose airport train station shopping mall western room nice hotel hotel's room hotel area breakfast spread rooms are big pleasant stay double bed ramen odori park spa jr lobby hokkaido
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Recommended hotel for everyone who visit to Sapporo. Very clean, staffs were very kind and friendly. The room is big and clean, very comfortable. Morning breakfast served at function room, but the foods was delicious.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank PengSwee
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I am not the one who usually complains but this is something I thought should be public. We have booked this hotel, 3 rooms for 3 nights, all non smoking and high floor. Upon checkout the hotel staff informed us about unavailability of Non smoking rooms which was acceptable for us. However, we desperately needed one of the room to be non smoking because we were traveling with an Infant and were ready to compromise on the room size, floor and even the bed size. To our shock the front desk plainly refused our request made rude gestures to our polite requests. I have travelled across the world and lived in some of the finest and worst hotels but have never experienced this kind of thing.

Date of stay: May 2018
3  Thank Suchit P
Reviewed 24 January 2018

This hotel is right next to an MRT station that takes to you the heart of Sapporo. The service team is typical Japanese ( Ever friendly and ready for services ) Right across the street is a small mall with great food and an AEON store.

Room tip: Rooms on the South side have a good view of the City
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Allan H
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Overall ok, with the main pros are distance to train station and a nearby shopping mall.

Hotel is old and this cannot be seen from the facade. It has probably been through a external makeover. Lobby also looks new and quite modern. But anywhere beyond this is old and run down.

Cleanliness is ok.

However I have to highlight my displeasure on the service I received on the day of my departure. I had placed my card key in one of my luggages and unable to return. However the staff insisted I returned it and even went to the extent of suggesting I opened up all my luggages to find it. I explained that this is not right and also I have a train to catch. They were not sympathetic at all and still insisted I returned it. These staff were very rude throughout, and all they were interested is that I returned the card key. All these displeasure over just a CARD key...... A CARD Key!

I had written my displeasure to the hotel after my checkout. I attentioned it to the Director, and after more than a week, there is still no reply from them.

My conclusion is the hotel and the management simply has no regards for customers and their feedback. How good can this hotel be, I think all readers have their own reply.

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed 15 December 2017

We stayed 1 night in Japan and western room which one of the room had 2 twin bed and another room with 2 futon bed. Rooms were clean and there's TV in both rooms. They even provide kids toothbrush and slippers.

Hotel is conveniently located just beside a shopping mall. Parking is not free. Overall a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: November 2017