All reviews public bath minute walk train station washing machines and dryers western options power points after a long day japanese food free wifi comfortable hotel hot bath buffet breakfast hotel is located convenience store station area late at night night's sleep
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This hotel was close enough to Kyoto station which made it easy enough to navigate ourselves to the various tourist attractions. The room itself was clean despite it being on the smaller side. The vending machines were very handy and convenient too.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

The breakfast is good..Japanese style..because I stay 5 days I think it's need more variations..hotel is near from kyoto station, but in the quite environment. So it's rather difficult to find food near hotel..you must go to station area to find resto. I stayed with my husband n my son. My voucher hotel isn't include children, but I already ask the travel agent to include my son. In the beginning the front office was very insist that I must pay again..buat I think it's very strange..my son didn't get extra bed, he stayed in the same room with us without extra bed n breakfast too..fortunately some of the staff allowed us not to pay extra..thanks God..so I think in Japan we must make sure if we take our children we must check that it's written in our voucher hotel. Overall it's nice to stay there..kyoto is amazing city..

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2017

We had to catch the bullet train very early next day and we booked the hotel nearby to the station. We had to walk about 7 minutes from the station. It is ok without luggage. We took a taxi to the station after checking out but the taxi fare is only the first metre so it was cheap. The best part is that they have a big bath and laundry. The beds were very comfortable. And somehow the room is very quiet even it was next to the road. the room is very small but well functioned. It is great to stay here if you stay only one night in Kyoto.

Room Tip: Twin room would be better
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2017

Great location for the train station but very far from the city sights and shops (around a 30 minute brisk walk). We split our time between here for train travel and a hotel in the city centre for city sights.
The check in staff cold and unfriendly. Still waiting for a smile. The room was tiny as expected, but the layout made it seem even smaller and less user friendly. Nowhere for luggage. A tiny bathroom, fitted out like a ship cabin, all plastic. Love the refillable shampoo and body wash. Typical hard Asian bed, great doona.
The Onsen was ok but had to bring everything from the room.
Breakfast was fantastic. A huge selection of both western and Asian, beautifully presented. A feast for the eyes and the mouth.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Lions300
Reviewed 11 January 2017

Two thumbs up for this hotel. Spacious room, tidy, neat, convenient location, in-house onsen, comfortable bed, friendly staff, got air-refresher machine and looks luxurious. To be honest this is the best hotel I've ever book when travelling to Japan. Even the room for 3 people for my parents and brother was also spacious.

The location is great tho, around 6-7mins only by walking from Kyoto Station (south exit).

The hotel also have onsen, separated between man and women. For women they have password that they update daily.

If I go to Kyoto next time, I will look into this hotel again. Even my Dad asked whether we can extend the room for few days.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family