All reviews warm shower wet room attending a wedding cooked breakfast next morning lusty beg colette accommodation bar
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Enjoyed our two nights at Country Manor b&b which is a lovely house. Derek looked after us so well and helped us plan our routes, very much appreciated. Don't forget to say Hi to Elvis if you stay there, highly recommended.
John & Karen

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Just back from a one night stay at the Country Manor. My husband and I were attending a wedding at Lusty Begs. The hospitality was amazing and the accommodation was second to none. Colette and Derek were so friendly and could not do enough for us. Would highly recommend this B&B. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 16 July 2018

What can I say Colette and her husband Derek were so lovely . The house is beautiful, spotlessly clean and really homely. They were so helpful, Colette even organised our taxi to the wedding. I couldn't praise this B&B enough. We have never stayed anywhere were we were treated so well . Definitely recommend a stay here. 10 stars .

Room Tip: All rooms are beautiful
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

The most mind-blowing house and room, 5* facilities, 10*welcome! Collette and her husband are simply lovely people, my Mum was the guest, they couldn’t do enough for her, we’ll definitely book here again!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Clare M
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My partner, myself and some family stayed here for a night while attending a wedding at Lusty Beg and we were all extremely please with both the accommodation and service. We would definitely recommend this place.

We actually seen one of the rooms that friends were staying in at Lusty Beg and while they where lovely. They were much smaller and offered nothing more than can be found here at cheaper rates.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family