All reviewssteam roomhot tubbaked eggsb b'smulti coursethe blue ridge mountainsrelaxing staycharlottesville areaextra toucheshomemade breakfastwonderful hostsour honeymoonsliding doorcommon areasbeautiful propertyfirst morningpalladio restaurant
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at this bed and breakfast along with my parents for two nights. Everything was perfect! The rooms are beautifully appointed and the inn itself feels warm and cozy but elegant at the same time. The highlights for us were the breakfasts, which were out of this world. Each morning we were treated to a three course meal complete with a menu of choices and an individual loaf of fresh baked bread. The bread was outstanding. Wine is also put out each night. Our only regret is that we visited in the fall, too cold to enjoy the gorgeous pool! We'll definitely be back in the summer!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

WOW! We stay at many B&B's. This is now our number one. We had a little difficulty finding it, but only because we didn't read the directions which clearly state how to get there. Beautiful from the minute you enter the property. The house is gorgeous and immaculate. The pool was great. The balconies are wonderful and it is such a great location for day trips. Must say however, the breakfast is out of this world. Both days were spectacular.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Looking for a lovely, relaxing retreat? This is the place. The Inn is immaculate, the innkeepers, Judy and Charles, very friendly, and the breakfast scrumptious. Beautiful mountain views from the house, the deck and the yard. Sit by the pool or tour the vineyards, lots to do in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2016

I read some of the negative reviews. My favorite is the ladies group that went and were told to not be so loud and to not drag their suitcases on the wood floor. This house is in pristine condition, you should not have to be told not to drag your gear across the wood floors. If you want to be loud and treat the house like a hotel room at the Red Roof, go to the Red Roof.
My trip here was fabulous. The grounds and scenery are amazing. The customer service is fantastic. My room was very comfortable. I enjoyed the breakfast and the evenings. I will be recommending this B and B to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Rolling hills, mountain views, very private, beautiful rooms, pool, steam room, and sauna.
Best breakfast ever so much that you do not need lunch. Top notch B and B great owners also have their guest best interest.

Room Tip: Any room here is great
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple