Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

Most definitely- the owner Roman and his family were great and full of useful information. I was torn between a 4 or a 5 for this one. There were a couple of small points that stopped a five - don’t get me wrong , I really loved Mirissa and this place . Three small negatives- my room was a bit small and I struggled to open my case as space was limited and there was no where really to hang clothes except in the bathroom which was huge and also no bottled water provided and the supermarket was a bit of a hike. Don’t get me wrong- really loved the place and would have happily paid a bit more if it had a pool. Would come again- great value for money.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank C1086VGandreww
Reviewed 9 December 2019

One big thanks to Roman and his great family Lucky and Romanka and of course to the helpful person! Great family guest house in an excellent location, beautifully clean rooms, excellent breakfast, perfect home atmosphere, we felt like visiting the family. Well designed and organized tours , massages, as well as transfers we needed, one evening of famed barbecue.On the beach in a few minutes, just cross the road, there are also seen turtles We were all very satisfied for the whole ten days, which of course seemed to us.
Warmly recommended

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 6 December 2019

Perfectly located family run hotel. Family atmosphere can be felt in the air so you will definitely feel like home there. A slovak owner with his Srilankan wife and staff will kindly advise you whenever and whatever you need and arrange all the trips! Hotel is designed in srilankan style, very clean, with the beach just across the road.There is a nice terrace where you can enjoy your evenings with friends and family in privacy without being disturbed. Just monkeys can appear but that's just a dream of every traveler :). Thank you Roman and Chirani for everything. We fell in love with your Srilankan family immediately! Your slovak delegation of 11 people:)

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 17 November 2019 via mobile

Glamour is an amazing hotel close to the most beautiful beaches of Srí Lanka. Merit to owner roman and his great and lovely family, the hotel is in perfect shape. The hotel scene is beautiful, the rooms are tastefully decorated and comfortable. Cleanliness and service at a great level. Breakfast and fresh fruit juices home made . The hotel staff is most friendly, grateful and still helpful (as one family ) to the beach it is just a short walk where everyone chooses what suits him best. I had a wonderful holiday with my 6y son. Only I regret that we was there just 9 days Big thanks to Roman, Lucky, Sely and the whole staff ❤️ see you in April

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights.
It is beautiful place full of nice and kind staff.
Rooms are furnished in European standard, which is not a matter of course in Sri Lanka.
In every room there is TV full of films.
Hotel is close to Mirissa Beach.
Staff and owners recommend some nice trips near (whales watching, tour to tea factory etc.)
Food was always fresh and tasty.
We had great stay here and we hope to come back soon!

Date of stay: October 2019