Midway House(Fulford)(Great Value!)
US$92
The Limes(Fulford)
US$127
US$217
Novotel York Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$101
  • Pool
Holiday Inn York City Centre(York)(Great Value!)
US$87
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$151
US$113
  • Restaurant
US$177
TripAdvisor
Adams House(Fulford)
TripAdvisor
1,423 results
All reviewswestern hotelswedding venuebridal suitecity centrelovely hoteldesigner outletcar parkcountry housejohn barrybus servicefour poster bedevery member of staffbus stopfull englishbooked this hotelcooked breakfastenjoyable stay
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Room not very clean on arrival. Not serviced on first day. Staff ok but not over helpful. Car park a nightmare, wedding guests get preference over residents. We had a two room apartment. Spiral staircase from sitting room to bedroom was very slippy. Apartment in need of a deep clean. Newspaper ordered but only arrived on 2 out of 3 days.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Irene C, Owner at Best Western York Pavilion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Stephen -

I was so disappointed to read your review and to read that you felt that your apartment had not been serviced properly during your stay with us at the weekend. There are no excuses and I have spoken with my housekeeping team today.

We do have limited car parking only for residents, offering 40 spaces for 62 rooms - so it is always on a first-come, first-served basis. Weddings are well aware that there is no parking offered for their guests but of course it is difficult to monitor. I do hope you will come back in the future and let me show you that we usually get things perfectly right.

Just call the reservations team directly so we can make sure you get a great room for the best price.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

First stayed here a few weeks back, this hotel for the price represents excellent value for money in my opinion . The rooms are full of character and charm , the restaraunt is excellent ! Most of all the team are amazing ! So warm and friendly ! Tara, Frankie and James to name but a few.

Great job guys !

Keep it up

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Many thanks for your great review and I was delighted that my team made you very welcome when you stayed with us recently - and so glad that you came back twice just to make sure that you loved it! I have enjoyed sharing your lovely comments with my team - Tara, Frankie and James were very pleased!

We look forward to welcoming you back on many occasions in the future - just call the hotel directly to make your booking so we can promise a great room at the best price.

Come back soon!

Kind regards -

Reviewed 29 September 2017

This wonderful hotel ticks all the boxes for customer service. Its extremely well run. , lovely food, friendliness of staff and ambiance. We only stayed for one night and staff were very polite, helpful. the rooms nicely furnished. position was good for getting into town by bus No 7 opp the hotel and return just outside the entrance. perfect. definitely be returning. loved it!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vy100

Dear Vivian -

Many thanks for your lovely review and I was delighted that my team made you very welcome when you stayed with us recently. Hopefully next time you visit you will be able to stay a little longer and enjoy more of what our beautiful City has to offer - I bet you didn't have time to take advantage of the Designer Outlet right on our doorstep!

I hope you'll come back soon - just call our reservations team to book your room and I promise a great room at the best price!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

When we booked a specific request was made for a quiet room.
Upon arrival it turned out our room was above a function room. For the 2nd and 3rd nights of our stay we would have been directly above wedding discos!
We were moved rooms but in the process, they 'misplaced' two items of our luggage for a hour ! - But they did eventually arrive!
Breakfast was good though.
You had to be lucky to get a place in their car park. But we did easily get free on road car parking close to the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gareth -

I was so sorry to learn that there was a mix-up when you arrived at the hotel and that you had not been allocated a quiet room - I was glad that we were able to resolve the problem. Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day so I was delighted that you enjoyed what we offer.

Thank you for your review - hopefully you will come back and stay again - just call our reservations team to make your booking and I'll make sure you get a great, quiet room at the best price possible!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We normally avoid hotel restaurants but the menu read quite nicely so we gave it a go and we were so pleased we did! We both had the chef's specials venison and partridge and we're both seriously impressed so much so that we ate there again the next night! Again we weren't disappointed. Another lovely meal - both had fish this time. Hotel may be a little jaded in places but more than made up by the really lovely staff who were so helpful to my husband. We both had a lovely stay and would stay again. Thanks to all the lovely people who looked after us so well.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Jane -

What a lovely review - I have so enjoyed sharing your comments with my team - I was delighted that throughout they gave you great customer service and made you very welcome. Chef was delighted that you enjoyed dinner in the restaurant each night of your stay - there are lots of other choices so you'll have to come back soon!

Many thanks for your great review - book directly with the hotel when you want to return to get a great room at the best price.