“Worth the drive, amazing food and 'desert', wow!”
Review of TrattorLa Pineta

TrattorLa Pineta
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: agriturismo La Pineta ora dispone di 4 camere per pernottamento completamente ristrutturate e ampio spazio verde all'esterno e giardino con gazebi
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Set in a abundant garden / mountain view / working farm sitting at back verandah this place was buzzing with locals. We tried a variety of meals but the stand out was their ravioli (signature dishes) made by this family restaurant cooked and served to 'perfection'. Best I ever had and deserts we had were all excellent, so fresh and not overly sweet with ripe local berries. You cannot ask for more. Loved the experience.
Oh, nice staff too!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

They have an amazing choice of raviolo's. And if you don't want those i can recommend the stew of wild boar.
Unfortunately we couldn't go twice there, They were closed for a week, because they moved to another place, just nearby the current restaurant. So the adress is changed a bit!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

A very original, genuine Italian Trattoria. Alles food is fresh and home made.
Service is lovely.
Would go again!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I chanced upon this trattoria high in the hills behind the cinque terre as I searched for a hotel booking. Its a rustic place, but charming and authentic. I was utterly blown away by the delicious ravioli. Its nectar of the gods, truly. when I expressed my delight, the host was kind enough to show me the kitchens where everything was being prepared by hand in the old style. I had pumpkin ravioli with amaretto and pistachio.. I wish I had been able to sample more choice ( of which there were many).
The host speaks limited english, but our young waiter was very helpful. the wine was also delicious. when it happened that our hotel was full, the host also kindly rang his friends to find us a room and we spent a delightful night at the local home of a lovely lady. I couldn't speak more highly of this experience, which showed all the generosity of spirit that you hope to find in Italy.It is well worth breaking your journey to enjoy authentic italian pasta, truffles or wild boar in this small unspoilt village away from the crowds of the cinque terre. thanks so much to everyone at the trattoria, I really appreciated your kindness and that of the lovely lady who put us up so late at night.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The resteurant looks a bit ugly.you can see that is old and shabby but we've got such a great raviolli!what is more the price is really resonable for this kind of food quality.services was ok but nothing special..