Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$222
PricelineUS$222
Hotels.comUS$222
eDreamsUS$222
CheapTicketsUS$222
HurbUS$231
2,271 results
All reviews spa facilities cocktail bar spa break afternoon tea evening meal garden room steam room my mum birthday treat following morning wedding venue good nights sleep carrington grill claret jug golfers loungers therapist
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2020

we went for sunday lunch and mark the piano man was playing very nice songs I order lamb roast dinner. had to send it back as the vegetables were cold second meal was very nice we and coffee and and Irish coffee we had to sent them both back as cold . staff were very nice but would not rate the food for the price £25 each 2 course .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Deirdre Billing, General Manager at Mottram Hall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2020

Hello J2129AVwilliams

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts since your recent stay with us – I'm sorry to read that some aspects of your Sunday lunch didn't live up to your expectations.

I'll be sure to convey your comments to our Executive Head Chef and Restaurant Manager for review; I hope that you will consider returning to the hotel sometime in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

I visited mottram hall this week on the spa break deal which included overnight stay, breakfast, lunch, dinner and a spa treatment. Everything about the stay was amazing. The service throughout was fantastic. I particularly rated our waiter in the champagne bar on Thursday evening and Ella at front of house. I loved the food and the refurbishment at the spa is great. I also made use of the gym which has the latest state of the art equipment including a peloton bike which I am thinking of buying and have now had the opportunity to try.
They have an amazing deal for customers who return for another stay, so as I loved it so much I have already purchase vouchers to visit again. Highly recommended!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melaniej78

Hello Melaniej78

Thank you very much for your amazing feedback following your recent Spa break at Mottram Hall. I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

Really lovely break. Fantastic food and spa facilities all under one roof. A perfect getaway amidst the current Covid chaos!

Lunch portions in the spa restaurant were surprisingly generous and of very high quality. Staff were friendly and attentive throughout and dealt very well with ongoing covid restrictions.

Hello Tdh916

Thank you very much for your fantastic feedback following your recent Spa break at Mottram Hall.

I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 23 October 2020

I really cant express this enough, the stay I had at Mottram Hall last weekend was absolutely gorgeous. I have to say, i've found it a little amusing reading some of these negative catty reviews. Bless. You come to a spa to relax not pick apart the social distancing, the dispensers on orange juice or to look at how much of a better time other guests are having. Some people are born grumpy and miserable.

On to my experience, It was ALL COVID SECURE. 100% SAFE. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS EVERYWHERE. ALL GUESTS AND STAFF ARE WEARING MASKS. I think it's pretty shi*ty to attempt to slander a business under the current circumstances we are all going through. I'd like to reassure anyone reading who is concerned about COVID guidelines that for heavens sake, stick a smile on your face, order a bottle of champagne and enjoy yourself. This gorgeous spa is 100% abiding to ALL GUIDELINES, I felt safe throughout my whole stay.

I was met by Ella in reception who has a great energy and passion for her role in Hospitality, she spoke clearly and was welcoming when delivering information about our stay. Didn't keep us for too long, just a short and sharp clear way of communicating with the guests which is exactly what you need after a long journey.

I would also like to Thank Sophie and Emily in the spa reception and Cafe who politely ordered me drinks down from the restaurant into the spa despite this not being the norm.

These lovely staff members have probably had a terrible time clinging on to their jobs during the current times, have probably had to put a hold on their uni course and move back home or perhaps they are supporting family members by working a full 40 hour week in this gorgeous hotel and spa. You should be ashamed if you've come on here to be derogatory to this gorgeous place.

I loved every second, life is what you make it. Cheer up chaps.

1  Thank taylorx740

Hello taylorx740

A very big THANK YOU !! from the team and I - words like this that mean so much to those in this industry during these very strange and concerning times - its great to know we have guests out there on our side and can see the efforts that are being put in place to ensure everyone is kept safe but still have an enjoyable relaxing time.

I am delighted you thoroughly enjoyed your Mottram Hall experience and certainly hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you back at some point in the future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

I have been to the spa at Mottram on a number of occasions and always have a lovely time. This time was no exception and the new upgrade which is beautiful added to the experience. The upgrade is done to a fantastic standard, I especially loved the champagne bar.
The rest of stay was equally lovely, we had a beautiful room, complimentary bottle of wine and a stunning view. Dinner was delicious and breakfast was just what we needed to start the day. All Covid rules and regulations were in place and I felt safe throughout my stay. It was a great way to spend our anniversary.

Hello Cassfoy

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback. I am delighted to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your Wedding Anniversary with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards