See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2014

I stayed here purely because of the location, which is a few hundred metres from the RER and 15 minutes walk from university department I was visiting.There a some restaurants and a late night convenience store near the RER. The surrounding are rather attractive with lots of trees.

I was pleasantly surprised by my room, which had clearly been refurbished recently. Everything was clear. The public areas were a bit run down though and the shower design wasn't very convenient.

In summary: I visit Orsay again I'd certain go back.

Date of stay: September 2014
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Its a small hotel with nice and helping staff. The location of the hotel is in between residential area hence has quiet surrounding. The town orsay is very small, You can cover the town on foot. The hotel is located just 100 meters from RER which connects this town to Paris. The rooms are very small and the loo are even smaller. The breakfast if good, yummy croissants and a decently wide spread.
Stay here only if you have want to be away from the hussle bussle of the city or you are just crossing it and not need a place to spend a night.

Date of stay: June 2014
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was a memorable stay in December, just one night... but I will remember it for a long time.

Whilst a good price, this was unfortunately its only good feature.

I found the room very cold, the curtains poor, the room noisy, the bed was definitely a bed, but no great comfort there. The place looked tired.

Its location was great, a hard walk up the hill to reach a Palaiseau location.

The village of Orsay may have been good, but shut down just as we arrived for an evening meal. Nowhere to buy a beer!

I was too late to get a breakfast after a bad night sleep.

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Robert_PA_Booker
Reviewed 18 December 2013

When seen on the web sounded to be the perfect deal ...
In fact does need a real and serious refreshing and as of today it is to avoid in hot summer days as without air conditioning, you are cooked like a hummer the whole night if not refreshing with the shower each 2-3 hours ...
Breakfast is very good and the service people very nice.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I spent there just one night (luckily). I found this hotel on the web and it seemed it was a good one, but I was wrong. Aloof treatment, poor room, even if quite large. For the price they demanded, I expected more.

Date of stay: April 2013