Review Highlights
Climbing in Donegal

'Simply the best'! Whatever you're planning to do with Iain rest assured that he has a remarkable... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
Navigator377537
One of the most exciting ways to spend your day in Donegal!

Thanks so much Iain for a wonderful day rock climbing off the cliffs near Gweedore. It was one of... read more

Reviewed 25 October 2018
Orlaith D

All reviews rock climbing sea stacks cruit island training course an unforgettable experience mountain skills his knowledge great weekend learning experience donegal coastline expert guidance beautiful dog great adventure na mara highlight of our trip great guide weather conditions
Reviewed 28 August 2018

So glad I finally went climbing outdoors. Iain's local knowledge and professionalism made the experience a joy. Can't say enjoy good things about Unique Ascent. I'll definitely be calling Iain the next time I'm in Donegal.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing time on cruit island rock climbing and zip lining between cliffs. Great way to spend a day.Iain is a really experienced guide.

1  Thank Grace K
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a great 2 days with Iain on the coast. He is a true ambassador to the sport and the local area. There are endless possibilities for the modern climber! All I can say is get out there into the wilds, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I've admired the adventures of Ian's guests from afar for some time through his videos and images. My children had the opportunity to go rocking before and always enjoyed it.

I was always thinking that its something I'd love to do but not quite sure I'd be brave enough. Well I was delighted when I had the opportunity with a group of friends to go rock climbing and jump off the cliff...with the traverse tyrolean.

Ian creates the perfect setting by using the stunning Donegal coastline...and brings you on a journey of discovery, a sense of adventure building in advance. I trusted Ian and his team completely and they helped me to feel confident that I could so this. Amazing team in an amazing location...will definitely do this again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We had an unreal day with Iain, very informative and good craic. Can't wait for the next one. P.s don't complain about stop knots.