“Brilliant Experience”

Unique Ascent
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Annagry
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We provide exceptional outdoor adventure holidays, outdoor activities and mountain training with a difference. We offer a full range of courses and guided packages including hill walking, mountaineering, rock climbing, abseiling, coastaleering and sea stack ascents along the coast and mountain ranges of Co. Donegal in Ireland's North West. We provide both tailor made instructional/guided packages, group taster sessions.Packages include:- Guided Rock Climbing in Donegal Instruction Rock Climbing Courses Guided Hill Walking Holidays Multi Adventure Activities
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing time on cruit island rock climbing and zip lining between cliffs. Great way to spend a day.Iain is a really experienced guide.

All reviews
"highlight of our trip"
"icing on the cake"
"crashing waves"

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Spent a great 2 days with Iain on the coast. He is a true ambassador to the sport and the local area. There are endless possibilities for the modern climber! All I can say is get out there into the wilds, you won’t regret it!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

I've admired the adventures of Ian's guests from afar for some time through his videos and images. My children had the opportunity to go rocking before and always enjoyed it.

I was always thinking that its something I'd love to do but not quite sure I'd be brave enough. Well I was delighted when I had the opportunity with a group of friends to go rock climbing and jump off the cliff...with the traverse tyrolean.

Ian creates the perfect setting by using the stunning Donegal coastline...and brings you on a journey of discovery, a sense of adventure building in advance. I trusted Ian and his team completely and they helped me to feel confident that I could so this. Amazing team in an amazing location...will definitely do this again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We had an unreal day with Iain, very informative and good craic. Can't wait for the next one. P.s don't complain about stop knots.