Cocoville Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$31
Villa Zolitude Resort and Spa(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$209
Shanti Lodge - Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$20
2home RESORT(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$28
The Signature Phuket Resort(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$32
Agoda.com
Palm Garden Resort Phuket(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$27
Priceline
Anchan Boutique Hotel(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$25
Forest Bungalows(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$37
Priceline
Coral Island Club(Chalong)(Great Value!)
US$40
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmanager stevethe main roadyacht clubfree golf cartthoroughly enjoyed our stayracha islandthe rooms were niceenglish manlow seasonlarger poolrecommend placesmini marketlimited englishpool overlookinghelped us planswimming pools aregreat thai food
Reviewed 2 January 2018

This is a wonderfull hotel with nice surrounding and a nice staff. Especially Steve, who has been a good freind. Steve is so helpfull. He draw a map for us, so we could find what we wanted, and told us things about Chalong, we would have not have seen/known without him telliing us. So a HUGE thanks to Steve - an see you again

Room Tip: If you want to live at the pool where there is sun, you have to book villa with sea wiev
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Look I must say I expected more after reading the rave reviews.

This is a 3 star hotel. We stayed in a garden villa and it was very dark inside - not the most inviting. And the shower head had broke so had to crouch down to get under it - just niggly things you would expect from a 3 star I guess.

Staff are the hotels greatest asset. And the front pool is nice.

It has a very backpacker feel to it so for a night or 2 it's an ok base but sadly don't think I would rush back.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Aochalong Villa and Spa was amazing. Oir holiday was met with a tremendously friendly staff, especially Manager Steve. Steve made our stay very special by giving us his time for conversation and guidance for local sites around Chalong. We couldn't have asked for more with the beautiful seaview villa we stayed in. Fantastic updated villas, great peaceful restuarant, and amazing sunset views from our room. We also truly enjoyed the Thai Cooking class available as well. Steve, you have a kind heart and a pleasure to meet you. A trip we will always remember!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely little place. We stayed in beach front villa. Sea view every day. The manager Steve was so helpful, really friendly, really made our stay fantastic. Nice food in restaurant. It's quiet and relaxed. Only complaint it all shut at 10.30. Apart from that would recommend the place.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I booked Thailand/Phuket for my honeymoon and surprised my husband which he loved so much as this was both our dream holiday. I actually asked a friend to help me book and she chose the hotel and location (I had no idea nor seen the reviews) anyways I booked as I was going through all the stress of the wedding. We arrived at Phuket International Airport and was greeted by a driver with our names I had booked a private shuttle and it's was the best choice, he then received a call which was actually for me, it was the office manager of the hotel making sure everything was okay. The man did not speak to much and drove us about 45 mins to this hotel that seemed in the middle of a lonely road, to be honest I was a bit worried as the road do not have much lightning. We then arrived and at the hotel which was really nice with friendly staff and not to mention it was so hot that when we were finally in our room we turned the air con which was the best ever. Next day we meet Steve which I must say is a lovely guy and helped us a lot he drew us maps and gave us good advise on where to go - it really did help as much of the staff do not know much English and only gave us a few brochures. We rented a scooter that was the best choice we made as it was cheap on petrol and drove us to and from beach's and hotel. We even drove to Bangla Road in Patong beach and stayed the night there as it's more night life. All in all this was a really lovey place to be and spend our honeymoon. The food was really good mostly the burgers and fries, breakfast was okay we just made sure to eat as much as we could and leave the buffet full to our destinations. I have attached some pictures so you lovely people can book. Thanks again Ao Chalong Villa/Steve you guys are Awesome!!! Will def be back next year for the anniversary :) Lisa & Luis from London/Colombia.

Room Tip: They don't have lifts so if you are not able to make it up - request a room that's on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple