See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 May 2015 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful place...a big Thank you to Heidi and Kirstie for the Awesome welcome and awesome Hosts...my Kids reckon the best sleep they have ever had...I would not hesitate to recommend this place...great for large family...

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheryl H
Reviewed 9 February 2015

The lodge is certainly worth the stay. Amazing day and night views, massive deck for drinks, nibbles or just lounging around. Absolutely fell in love with the night starry sky view which cannot be found anywhere in Singapore. Our family shared the dorm - the room is spacious, immaculately clean and all the facilities are top notch. Kitchen is well stocked with utensils, cookeries, dish washer which you need to whip up a hearty meal.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2015

Siggi was an amazing host! The lodge is certainly worth the stay. Amazing views, massive deck for drinks, nibbles or just lounging around. Siggi has amazing local knowledge and we thoroughly enjoyed the conversations around the breakfast table! Our family shared the dorm - the room is spacious, immaculately clean and all the facilities are top notch.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent, quiet and worth the cost.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Siggi made us more than welcome and was a source of local knowledge. Great bed, wonderful deck and fab views. She gave us veg and potatoes from her garden and wanted us to get the most from our stay.
Our best yet in New Zealand

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2013

Love this place! Awesome views, totally worth the price. I stayed in the dorm but massive space and amazing shower and it just so happen that I was the only one in the room, super lucky! And Siggi is the loveliest host lots of tips on where to go and places to see such a good local knowledge. And thanks for the chocolate cake, salad, nice breakfast and cheers for giving me more food to take on my camping trip. love it! I wish I stayed longer :) -Carina

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo