“Sunday Lunch. ”

Harbour Bar
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Rush
Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Friendly neighborhood pub with excellent food. Traditional Irish dishes as well as seafood and steak.
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely lunch here with my husband, father in law, my daughter and her partner. Food was very tasty and service with a smile. I had the Chicken Parmigiana and the Banoffee Pie. Both delicious and thoroughly enjoyed. Others had the Seafood pie and the Lamb, with Marshmallow Cheesecake, Sticky Toffee Pudding and Pavlova. Not one complaint was heard, everyone was happy. We finished off with Cappuccinos. It was a lovely visit and we will certainly visit again.

3  Thank Ursula2909

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We went for our Sunday lunch to this pub in Rush and we were not disappointed. Lovely food and great service, will be back!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Genial host and good food here for a fun casual meal. The steak-on-a-stone is a must try! A short drive from Sandyhills B&B.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely meal here with my partner, parents and grandad. Staff were friendly and attentive and the food was delicious. I had the seafood pie and sticky toffee pudding. Both were delicious and I've never had a fish pie with so much fish before! The others had chicken parmigiana, lamb, marshmallow cheesecake and banoffee pie and there were no complaints.

1  Thank lauralaura2017
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Our farewell dinner as we get ready to leave Ireland in the morning. The seafood chowder was amazing - best we have had all week! I had the fish and chips and my husband had the ribeye on the sizzling stone – both were excellent! We highly recommend the Harbor Bar and give yourself a little extra time to take a walk along the beautiful beach.