Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Unimpressed with this b&b - rooms not clean and decor very dated. Wet towels left on our beds upon Arrival and bed not made up - bed clothes left on bed for me to make up myself! Bad smell in the house - musty. Considerably disappointed in the standard ! This b&b is shabby and outdated. The owners need to get out of the 1980's and realise that customers today have higher standards than this. Baffled how this b&b has a 3 star board failte rating I would give it 1 at the most ! Embarrassed that visitors from outside of Ireland would think that this is a standard Irish b & b. Definitely not recommend!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We had a wonderful stay with Lily. Could not recommend higher the hospitality we received. It is in an excellent location for discovering the beauty of the Wicklow Way and Glendalough. Wonderful array of options for breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I stayed with Lilly in Bridge Meadows for a week in May. It is in a quiet location on a country road about 1-1/2 miles north of Donard, Co Wicklow. It is surrounded by farm land and lush green fields. The Wicklow Mountains are easily accessed and there are many fabulous walks for all abilities. You will not see many other walkers and the area deserves to be more popular.
The rooms are very comfortable and Lilly cannot do enough to make your stay enjoyable. The breakfast is first class and it was nice to get a 'treat' in my room in the evening. I thought the price was very reasonable.
There are two pubs in the village which are well used by the locals. The ceilidh on Saturday was a great night out

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 May 2016

My sister and I were welcomed like family. We stayed two nights and were sad to leave. Lilly's breakfast was the best we had in Ireland (anywhere, for that matter). Comfortable beds, clean and warm, lovely lounge for relaxing at the end of the day. An easy drive from Dublin, gorgeous quiet country location, easy access to Kildare and Glendalough. The perfect B&B.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2014

Many Thanks to Lilly and Pat for there hospitality and superb home cooking. We stayed there for two nights while we done some walking around there home. A great pleasure to meet such genuine people. Thank you.

Room tip: A good location for walking.
Date of stay: September 2014