“Fabulous stay at The Elbowroom Escape”
One of our 5 twin/double/triple rooms. All ensuite with linen and towels provided
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Paula M
“Fabulous stay at The Elbowroom Escape”
Reviewed 2 November 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I have stayed at the Elbowroom Escape both as a guest and as a teacher and both experinces were wonderful. This is a luxurious retreat centre with everything you could hope for and more. The bedrooms are super comfy and en-suits are beautifully finished. The yoga studio is so relaxing and cozy with a woodburner at the end of the room, a fully stocked props room and oversized beanbags to chill in ;-)
The food was delicious vegetarian dishes (the best I've experienced at a retreat centre)
We couldn't have asked for more. I would hoghly recommend this place for anyone looking to escape for a few nights.

Date of stay: August 2017
Management Response
4 Nov 2017
Thank you Paula. We loved having you stay and look forward to seeing you next year.
Catherine...
“Amazing retreat centre”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I hired The Elbowroom Escape to host my first ever yoga retreat. It was more than I even could have ever imagined. All participants feedback was positive, the food was amazing, the beds the most comfortable, the yoga space fabulous! It was so good I am going back again in a weeks time and I am so excited. The location to Dublin is fantastic, really easy to find whilst also being secluded and feeling you are in the middle of nowhere. Amanda & Lisa was great to deal with sending me on the room plans, giving me advice on how to make it work, hikes that were available, optional extras of massage and so much more. This is a space to feel really connected to the heart of Ireland surrounded by so much greenery.

Date of stay: May 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Nov 2017
Thankyou Catherine! We hope to see you again soon in lovely Wicklow.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.