See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel was clean cut and location is perfect, surround by food place, clothing store etc. The front desk was very professional, would recommend anyone to stay at knights inn. Shaniel is has a excellent customer service skills, the rooms was clean. Keep up the job

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

I had a comfortable stay, and the front desk attendant was very pleasant and helpful at check in. The one thing that I would suggest is that they do a room review before they make them available for guests. The bathtub in my room was cracked and it was very obvious that they just put something over it hide it, no attempt made to repair or replace. It was very disconcerting when every time I stepped in to take a shower it cracked and made loud noises under my feet.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank TravelWyz
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The room was run-down as reviews say, but fine for me for an affordable night not far from BWI, which was what I needed. But check-in took more than an hour because the KI computer did not have my Expedia reservation. I can't say whether that was fault of KI or Expedia. But as a result, I had to give over my driver's license multiple times and left it at the front desk. When I forgot to recover it at check-out, I called, and the person said it would be mailed the next day (Monday). It never came. The added costs of time and money to wait more than an hour for check-in and now to have to go to the DMV and pay for a replacement driver's license--I would rather have spent on a better hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank RJ S
Reviewed 31 March 2017

The manager at the Knights Inn Baltimore West is courteous and professional. He made me aware of special where I can earn points to earn free stays. The staff is also professional and caring. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank julieamacfadden
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Well me and my sister moved from Tennessee less than week ago not knowing anyone when we first got here we stayed here at the knights inn and this is our first encounter meeting James customer service skills were amazing he was very kind and very professional remembering that me and my sister came back only because of how accommodating he was making a long story short James is amazing and has a beautiful heart his kindness has really resonated with me and my sister we will continue to stay here and give nothing but love to this knights inn

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo