See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 October 2015 via mobile

So I booked this hotel last minute for a business trip as a 1 night stop before I made the journey to my final destination
All started well, the establishment looked good and the clerk on reception desk was very friendly (Ali I think his name was)
Unfortunately my room did not match the high customer service Ali gave
The room was OK, but lots of things broken, like the shower, lights and the TV was from the early 1980's (exaggerating on the tv)
But what shocked me was the event that happened outside my room
I felt very unsafe, and had knocking on the door from 10 pm till midnight every 20 minutes, and the people doing the knocking went up and don't all the rooms all night
At 3 am and 4 am in the morning a car alarm went off
I felt that unsafe here that I ended up bolting a chair and cabinet in front of the door
I woke in the morning to see that the car outside my room had been broken into

All in all, $60 was the price, I have stayed in similar standard hotels but in the others felt alot safer

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2014

After reading these other reviews I just wonder what people expect for a $60 a night establishment. The rooms aren't the best but they are ok. I always go on Mondays and Shannell provides excellent service. Others have come and gone but I think they've got a gem on their hands with her.

• Stayed: September 2014
2  Thank BusinessMan410
Reviewed 26 August 2014

We were so tired and just needed the basics. A clean and secure room to sleep a few hours in. The room at the Knights Inn was very disappointing. I hope the bed was clean, because the rest of the room was not. If we were not so tired, I would have left. The room was not vacuumed, and it smelled. We did not have any bath towels. The "free wifi" did not work. There was hardly any signal, and what little signal was there, would disappear. We never did get connected on the wifi, and we needed to. It was noisy and not a peaceful place at all. I do not recommend. I don't need fancy or new, but a hotel room should at the very least be clean and if you advertise wifi, you need to provide it.

Room Tip: Don't book a room here.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kim C
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I made a week reservation I called numerous times and asked if they were a pet friendly hotel when I got here and checked in I double checked with the lady at the front desk to make sure it was a pet friendly hotel and she says it is after I got unpacked a maintenance man came to my room and told me I had to pay 250 dollars for a pet fee! I then asked to speak to a manager and he was unavailable the entire time I was here I never once spoke to a manager he was always unavailable! my room was dirty they advertise free wifi and cable tv but neither one of them worked I had about 20 channels on my tv when I should of had around 60 maintenance men constantly came by my room trying to get money from me for my dogs I have to say they were completely unprofessional I had a charge on my credit card for 57 dollars without my knowledge and consent I never got to the bottom of that I also saw a women urinating outside of our hotel room I also noticed that most of the people whom work at the hotel live there as well I read all of the reviews prior to making my reservation but I didn't believe a hotel could be so terrible but the reviews were spot on so I RECOMEND TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS ELSEWHERE!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank destiny l
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Let me began by saying I did not get to stay at this location, I was looking for an emergency hotel
due to a mix up with my dates and plans.
I made a reservation and paid by phone through Wyndham. I didn't worry about it thinking everything would be fine. After all it was almost a $100.00 for the night how bad could it be.
Wrong , arriving after a 4 hour drive, I right away thought it had to be a mistake, There were people hanging out and drinking and there was a couple fighting but like I said it was an emergency.
So I find the check in office, There is 2 people in front of me I can not see the front desk person
so I wait an 1/2 an hour before they finish with the irritated person in front of me, I give them my name and conformation number the person behind the window moves over to the other side in front of a computer and stays there for a good 15 minutes when i ask him whats going on, he must had called somebody else and he walks into the office and ask me if I had a reservation I inform him I do he then tells me that it's for the next day, I then look at my e-mail conformation and notice that indeed they had made a mistake, So I ask him what could be done, He tells me it's sold out. So then I ask him why it took so long to tell me that he says its very busy. I was the only one there at that point. So now its 1 A.M. in the morning and even though I did not like what I saw Im stuck without a hotel. Because everything is booked 25 miles all around me in a $100.00 price range. There is no way they can justify 80.00 for this hotel. I can only image that people don't have a choice when all the other hotels are booked.

Room Tip: It is rundown.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business