See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I made a week reservation I called numerous times and asked if they were a pet friendly hotel when I got here and checked in I double checked with the lady at the front desk to make sure it was a pet friendly hotel and she says it is after I got unpacked a maintenance man came to my room and told me I had to pay 250 dollars for a pet fee! I then asked to speak to a manager and he was unavailable the entire time I was here I never once spoke to a manager he was always unavailable! my room was dirty they advertise free wifi and cable tv but neither one of them worked I had about 20 channels on my tv when I should of had around 60 maintenance men constantly came by my room trying to get money from me for my dogs I have to say they were completely unprofessional I had a charge on my credit card for 57 dollars without my knowledge and consent I never got to the bottom of that I also saw a women urinating outside of our hotel room I also noticed that most of the people whom work at the hotel live there as well I read all of the reviews prior to making my reservation but I didn't believe a hotel could be so terrible but the reviews were spot on so I RECOMEND TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS ELSEWHERE!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank destiny l
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Let me began by saying I did not get to stay at this location, I was looking for an emergency hotel
due to a mix up with my dates and plans.
I made a reservation and paid by phone through Wyndham. I didn't worry about it thinking everything would be fine. After all it was almost a $100.00 for the night how bad could it be.
Wrong , arriving after a 4 hour drive, I right away thought it had to be a mistake, There were people hanging out and drinking and there was a couple fighting but like I said it was an emergency.
So I find the check in office, There is 2 people in front of me I can not see the front desk person
so I wait an 1/2 an hour before they finish with the irritated person in front of me, I give them my name and conformation number the person behind the window moves over to the other side in front of a computer and stays there for a good 15 minutes when i ask him whats going on, he must had called somebody else and he walks into the office and ask me if I had a reservation I inform him I do he then tells me that it's for the next day, I then look at my e-mail conformation and notice that indeed they had made a mistake, So I ask him what could be done, He tells me it's sold out. So then I ask him why it took so long to tell me that he says its very busy. I was the only one there at that point. So now its 1 A.M. in the morning and even though I did not like what I saw Im stuck without a hotel. Because everything is booked 25 miles all around me in a $100.00 price range. There is no way they can justify 80.00 for this hotel. I can only image that people don't have a choice when all the other hotels are booked.

Room Tip: It is rundown.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Not only did they give away our double one room reservation? They down graded us to two single bed rooms. The one had not even been serviced! No clean sheets, towels, nothing. The bed was a MESS. And it stunk! We asked if they could just bring us clean sheets while we were out and we would do it ourselves. They NEVER brought them. So we had to take bedding off the clean bed just to sleep in the dirty room. Also I saw a dead cockroach on the bar which is ABSOLUTELY REPULSIVE. We checked out early and tried seeing what they could do for us because we were displeased and she said we had to call the manager who comes in whenever he pleases??? So now we have to wait till Monday to call an hopefully catch the manager at work. WORST HOTEL.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 6 April 2014

the room was dirty Roaches In the bed. The minute we got there people were complaining. You spend money only to find it's non refundable. And you've spent almost 100+ dollars to sleep In a nasty room. The sheets looked clean that's the only thing that made me feel comfortable. Wifi is advertised but is no where to be found. The towels and wash clothes were disgusting. I want this place shut down there are strictly in it for the money. Lawsuit is approaching.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Someladyy
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed at low star hotels all through our trip down south for the price and this one was the worst. Very dirty and when I say very I mean VERY VERY we were just miserable the whole time. The staff was not unfriendly necessarily just needs to be revamped inside and out and I think maybe some new management would help. Just seems very filthy and poorly run

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank JRose9274
LIBMANAGER, Manager at Knights Inn Baltimore West, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

We truly apologize that you felt like our housekeeping was not up to standards. Our entire staff takes great pride in providing 100% guest satisfaction. Please contact me directly at the property to discuss your experience. FYI... Our housekeepers spend a minimum of 30 minutes cleaning every inch of each guest room prior to checking in a new guest. After the housekeeper cleans the room, our director of housekeeping checks the room to make sure that our guests are provided a sparkling clean room. Once again, I apologize.