“Best place around”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bell & Bear Coffee
Reviewed 28 February 2018

Quality food, great soups, salads, coffee and cakes. Great staff as well. Nothing close by even compares.

1  Thank HelpfulHarry

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Nice coffe. Very healthy light lunch. Every day specials. Massive choice of sandwiches and cakes. Soups. Salads. Friendly staff. My favourite cake : red velvet.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

These guys have created something special here with their fantastic selection of gourmet sandwiches/soups and unbeliveable homemade cakes.

It's a hidden gem, don't miss out !!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I've been here a few times for breakfast and Lunch. The food has always been good, and the food is also good. Price is reasonable.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Food was lovely. I needed a GF sandwich which wasn't a problem (I just had to wait 10 mins for it which isn't a problem) My friends salad was enormous & very healthy & filling. Our tea and coffee was rotten. We didn't have time to complain as we were on the clock, but it seemed the water wasn't fully boiled. i was sorry I didn't mention it afterwards as everything else was spot on & the staff may not have been aware of the problem.