“My daily treat !!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Bell & Bear Coffee
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

These guys have created something special here with their fantastic selection of gourmet sandwiches/soups and unbeliveable homemade cakes.

It's a hidden gem, don't miss out !!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

I've been here a few times for breakfast and Lunch. The food has always been good, and the food is also good. Price is reasonable.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Food was lovely. I needed a GF sandwich which wasn't a problem (I just had to wait 10 mins for it which isn't a problem) My friends salad was enormous & very healthy & filling. Our tea and coffee was rotten. We didn't have time to complain as we were on the clock, but it seemed the water wasn't fully boiled. i was sorry I didn't mention it afterwards as everything else was spot on & the staff may not have been aware of the problem.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I have been to the Bell & Bear frequently in the months since it opened, and cannot remember ever being disappointed with the food or service.
Sandwiches are excellent, generously sized and imaginative creations, with a regular lineup and weekly specials. The 'Bear' is an amazing concoction, beef pastrami is excellent, the Chicken Ceasar special is the best I have tasted. All sambos are pre-made and roasted for serving.
Pies, quiches, and salads combos are also good. I have had their breakfast, and the taste and quality lived up to the rest of their menu. The cakes are divine - carrot cake, granola bar, choc brownie are delish, but the raspberry & coconut slice is spectacular.
I agree with other reviewers that the coffee is the best around, as they serve the renowned 3fe beans. This is better than the Java cafe up the road which serves their own Java brand, although this is the subject of debate in the office;)

Location is in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, so clientele is almost all local office crowd. You can get cheaper sandwiches in a garage or Dunne's (B&B sambo and coffee comes to about €8.95) but there is no comparison, and you get what you pay for. Lots of lunch choices in this area with the shopping centre and Blanch village nearby, but this place is my no. 1.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

We recently visit that lovely place and I feel like I need to share my experience with others. Me,my husband and daughter decide to celebrate her first day at school,so I look up for some place with a healthy options.We couldn't choose any better, Bear and Bell was perfect choice.Place is very big and bright.Selection of sandwiches is impressive-from a big bun with whole chicken breast,wholemeal with pastrami,3 cheeses,vegetarian options,etc.Plenty of salads as well. My husband had chicken sandwich with amazing sauce and I had goat cheese sandwich with caramelised onion n roast pepper ,which was also delicious. For dessert we had chocolate fudge and carrot cake. I am big fan of carrot cake and i really rate that one high. My cappuccino was tasty and beautifully presented.Staff very friendly n professional. Highly recommending and definitely will be back myself.