“Lovely and cosy Italian restaurant in Blanchardstown village”

Maximilian's Taste of Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Description: At Maximilians Taste of Italy we believe our food should delight the senses. Our chefs cooking traditional Italian food in a cosy quaint restaurant bringing a little taste of Italy closer to home. All our pizzas are homemade and freshly prepared for each individual customer as are most of our pastas. Free from artificial additives, Maximilian’s taste of Italy is the real deal when it comes to delicious and authentic Italian food. Maximilians Taste of Italy - The best Italian Food Restaurant in Dublin 15 - Delicious pizza and pasta dishes for all tastes. With mouthwatering freshly prepared paninis to homemade pastas this newly revamped eatery compliments the upstairs Bistro and is quickly becoming one of D15’s hippest place to eat. Maximilians Taste of Italy is the perfect venue for a relaxed evening dinner or business lunch.
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely time here, pizza is very good (had the Margherita) and I enjoyed the Pinot Grigio wine we ordered. Nice staff and very patient when I couldn't decide on a starter!

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank Exercept

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a delicious dinner for my birthday with my dad, food was fresh and tasty. Wine was gorgeous and got very helpful assistance when picking it. Great service too. As Arnie sayes :I'll be back.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank Rhodasmith25
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, proper authentic Italian. Amelia and the team took excellent care of us on Saturday evening - carefully selected wine list and attention to detail. Highly recommend.

2  Thank c987654
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Went to this restaurant today for a day out for my fiancé’s birthday with my daughter. Greeted by friendly staff and a welcoming atmosphere. Food was delicious and staff went out of there way to attend to us. The whole place even sang happy birthday to my fiance. Warm, cosy, friendly place will definitely be back. Thank you.

2  Thank DonnaL323232
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Go here quite often and the food is very good and consistent. Wine is great too good spot for lunchtime meal at good prices. And I have to say the staff are the best you'll get always welcoming and friendly.

1  Thank jonny o