“Slow delivery, cold food. ”

Gourmet Pizza Factory
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The last 4 deliveries I’ve had from here took over an hour. My food was cold every time. The last time I ordered the girl taking my order told me that the delivery charge has now been increased. I told her that the least they could do was to deliver hot food. She assured me that my food would be “piping hot”. An hour later the food arrives, it wasn’t piping hot, I would generously describe it as lukewarm. 5 deliveries in a row, all cold.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

This place does some of the best pizza in Dublin . Also is set up as a small bistro with some nice variety panini etc. Good value and good service any time I've been here.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Went to Gourmets Pizza with 2 adults, 3 kids. Walked up to counter with no queue. Lady working at the counter continued friendly chat with other staff member . Didn't even say hello. Finally asked if they had any pizza for one child who is coeliac. She answered "No". She went back to conversation. We left. Maybe gourmet doesn't want kids.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

For the second time manager was unprofessional rude and didn't know what he is doing there. Will not come back again either my family.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

Had a dinner with mate last Thursday, the food was delicious and well cooked would give 5 stars rating but reduced it because the serving guy with french accent had strong alcohol smell. I don't think that you can serve and deal with customers in that conditions and also it is not the first time.